The Enemy Within

Fastrax

Nah it's evident in here you wanna come accross a certain way, I'm watching you......

Don't really understand what you are getting at Chef if you have suspicions I am a taig I would be more than happy to prove I am not if it puts your mind at ease

this and it all started when we let the southern Irish come here generations ago and we accepted their hatred against all things British which we should never have allowed. They want to work for the British government, they want to take benefits from the British government, Housing from the British Governmet and let their children be taught in schools from the British Governmet but they hate all things British and want Britain ripped apart.

They want Britain ripped apart? Is that why the so called Irish parts of Glasgow vote for the British Labour party at elections?The Timothy's are so fvcking stupid they sing of Irish freedom at Piggery Park but come election time they vote for a British party.

They want Britain ripped apart? Is that why the so called Irish parts of Glasgow vote for the British Labour party at elections?The Timothy's are so fvcking stupid they sing of Irish freedom at Piggery Park but come election time they vote for a British party.

PVR is no bluenose regardless of creed, just check the "start from the bottom" thread

Google it ya fuckin muppet, then get back to me?

Google what, clown?

How what happens, does it have a big picture of you beside it :lol: ffs mate think some people on here might actually know a thing or two about religion, politics and the history of our country, but thanks for the education lesson.

Since when did Irish parties stand in British elections?

I hate Celtic and their fans, but fuck I don't hate Catholics.

I'd rather know a down to earth Catholic than know a hardline Loyalist.

So what you think of the IRA blowing up innocent women and children. Im sure they're down to earth when they're not active. I know what you're saying Williamson! ive catholic friends asewell. The Loyalists have changed since the 70-80-90s The prods needed them hardline loyalists or the IRA would of just run and done what they wanted.

I know Jonny adair is a dick and loves the limelight but him and his team had the IRA on the back foot. He took the war to them.

Cluan place in East Belfast attacked for years! WHY? because the taigs wanted the prods out so they could move in. 3 people shot from over the wall at cluan place by the IRA including a kid. If it hadnt of been for the hardline loyalists. Cluan place would be occupied by catholics now with prods drivin out of their homes. So down to earth catholics could get the houses.

http://loyalists.wordpress.com/2006/11/15/cluan-place-%E2%80%9Cinterface%E2%80%9D-area-under-siege/

Don't really understand what you are getting at Chef if you have suspicions I am a taig I would be more than happy to prove I am not if it puts your mind at ease

No not taig, just your superiority over bears who don't hold the same beliefs

I'm an atheist.

You are talking shite however.

I want more parades. I want louder songs and more of them.

If you are such a good protestant, why are you on here right now?

You speak for all atheist's do you? I think you know atheists are always shoving the line "religion is nothing to do with football" down our throats and are constantly wanting loyalist songs banned from Ibrox. Sure maybe the odd one or two dont like yourself but you are a minority.

Im a Murray fan watching the Tennis, Im such a bad protestant :crabflute:

I'm sick of these apologists , defeatists, liberals or call them what you like (fheenyin bhastards) but the people who try separate the Rangers Football Club from being protestant and British. we are one and the same as a club. I'm not saying if your neither of the two that you can't suport the team but please dont try to change this club into something its not. if you love the Rangers you then need to accept the red, white and blue of the union flag and our loyalty to the crown. it's out past, our present and it's our future.

(tu):sherlock:

PVR is no bluenose regardless of creed, just check the "start from the bottom" thread

Look fvckwit can you not get it into your thick skull that the old club is dead dead dead.Murray and Whyte brought this apon us and Her Majesties revenue will soon close it down.It's time you woke up and got yourself behind the new club.Denying the club is a new club will not change the fact that it is that A NEW CLUB.

Look fvckwit can you not get it into your thick skull that the old club is dead dead dead.Murray and Whyte brought this apon us and Her Majesties revenue will soon close it down.It's time you woke up and got yourself behind the new club.Denying the club is a new club will not change the fact that it is that A NEW CLUB.

Hope you enjoyed your stay

What does a link to Wiki prove?

You said no catholics have been PM. Thats pish.

You said every PM has been a "proddy" that too is pish.

Although no law is against it. A roman catholic becoming PM would be a conflict of interest due to to church of England element. This doesnt mean it has to be a "proddy" that becomes prime minister.

Jewish i beleive

Not strictly a Protestant though.

The point is, for a country which supposedly keeps RCs out of high places, there are an extraordinarily high % of Opus Dei agenda pushers in high places. Tony Blairs wife for a fucking start.

Name one one black PM? yes thats right we havn't had one but that doesn't mean no black person can become PM ffs.

thats right when you cannot answer change the subject!

No one asked about a black PM, you want to vote for one go ahead, see how that goes? You a yank by any chance!