The Enemy Within

Fastrax

Religion in scotland is gping the way of the dodo,I think that's a great thing.

Hardly anybody nowadays believes in fairy stories bout men living on clouds who created the world in a week.

It wasn't a week - it was 6 (six) days - 'He' rested on the 7th day.

....allegedly. :sherlock:

I think most of the non loyalist are missing the op point. No one has said they hate RC's, I don't brough up in a loyalist family cousins who are RC went to church and chapel to see them, they also came to walks with us still do. The problems lies with Gers fan that want to look down thier nose at loyalist/unionist fans like we are a bad smell.

I also have many friends who are RC's some practise some don't each to thier own, I don't shove my views in thier face, I am proud of what I am, and so are they.

I would say most peep think the bills passed on sectarianism are to appease the nationalist sympathisers, offended by everything and would love to stop free thinking and freedom of speach, and they are winning the battle, but it only seems directed at the rangers support, ditch your culture and heritage, while let us promote all other religns ast hey state they are in the minority and we are offending them.

My own views to my owm family now, live and let live , teach them right from wrong, not one poster here has made ref to the orange order breaking ranks to attend the funeral of the rc policeman murdered by the scum in ireland, that is choosing right from wrong as we are all saddend by these acts, but they seem to be swept under the carpet to suit the masses. i was in George Sqare o Wed to see the Queen with my family grat day, not reported the nationlaist republic sympathiers were also present trying to cause trouble.

Sorry for the long post, some peep just don't get it!.

So nothing to do with Rangers then and just thrown in to your post for effect?

What do you think of the blind hatred which has been directed at Rangers over the last few months?

Hatred which has seen supporters of some clubs express a willingness for Rangers to die even if it meant their own clubs went into liquidation

Will you compare them to the KKK?

Nope nothing to do with Rangers just like all the religious pish. Thank you for agreeing with my point mate.

I won't be an apologist for racists.

Like the OP.

To be honest, I've not noticed him post anything racist.........although he had a pop at teuchters, which made me laugh.

If he is saying that the "A Fuckin Hate Roman Catholics" thread was anything but detrimental to Rangers FC & Rangers fans in general, then he's a fucking idiot though.

What sort of practising Protestant uses that sort of language anyway? A fucking hypocrite, thats who.

As an atheist, with Free Presbyterian roots, good teuchter blood, a love of Rangers and no faith or belief in any political idealogy, I have friends from all walks of life. I take each person as I find them. A cunt is a cunt is a cunt. There are black cunts, white cunts, pape cunts, proddy cunts, paki cunts, just as there are good guys from each of these groups too.

Political correctness is something I have no time for, but at the same time, mindless bigotry holds us back too.

As Rangers fans, far too many of our songs mention the enemy. WHY? These bastards are not worthy of our time or our voices. We should be singing in praise of our team & our glorious club, and singing it loud..............not belting out some pish about chasing fenian bastards everywhere, or BJK.

The Billy Boys, for example.....was never a problem, was on official club LPs etc, and never mentioned fenian blood or the like. This sort of thing needs to be hammered home to people.....and I hold my hands up as one who has belted out the bastardised version for 30 odd years, and still do.

The old club songs never mentioned hatred or fenians. We don't need to like these cunts, but do we need to sing about them?

As another loyalist thread in the BD gets derailed by the usual taig apologists it doesn't take a genius to work out why we are bent over a table and getting pumped by anybody who fancies taking a shot. From the Orange parades at Ibrox to our favourite songs being banned we have been attacked and picked off from any and every angle. The hatred I have for our enemies is rarely surpassed and is completely justified as I am sure many will agree.

I am however becoming increasingly restless with another of our enemies. The same enemy who attack the loyalist threads and grass bears to the stewards for singing songs (I know at least one member of this forum has done that) are at least 50% to blame for our current predicament (no I'm not talking about our finances). The same enemy is the people who believe everything they read in the Record and here spewed on radio snyde. The same enemy who pander to the bullshit about no Newco and no history. The same enemy who we sit beside at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon.

Trollling pish !

Keep your loyalist politics out of the Bears den where they dont belong and then you would have fk all to moan about.

To be honest, I've not noticed him post anything racist.........although he had a pop at teuchters, which made me laugh.

If he is saying that the "A Fuckin Hate Roman Catholics" thread was anything but detrimental to Rangers FC & Rangers fans in general, then he's a fucking idiot though.

What sort of practising Protestant uses that sort of language anyway? A fucking hypocrite, thats who.

As an atheist, with Free Presbyterian roots, good teuchter blood, a love of Rangers and no faith or belief in any political idealogy, I have friends from all walks of life. I take each person as I find them. A cunt is a cunt is a cunt. There are black cunts, white cunts, pape cunts, proddy cunts, paki cunts, just as there are good guys from each of these groups too.

Political correctness is something I have no time for, but at the same time, mindless bigotry holds us back too.

As Rangers fans, far too many of our songs mention the enemy. WHY? These bastards are not worthy of our time or our voices. We should be singing in praise of our team & our glorious club, and singing it loud..............not belting out some pish about chasing fenian bastards everywhere, or BJK.

The Billy Boys, for example.....was never a problem, was on official club LPs etc, and never mentioned fenian blood or the like. This sort of thing needs to be hammered home to people.....and I hold my hands up as one who has belted out the bastardised version for 30 odd years, and still do.

The old club songs never mentioned hatred or fenians. We don't need to like these cunts, but do we need to sing about them?

Is it only racist if you aim your hatred at blacks or asians? In my opinion aiming hatred toward any other group different from yourself is racist. Hence his blatant behaviour is racist.

As another loyalist thread in the BD gets derailed by the usual taig apologists it doesn't take a genius to work out why we are bent over a table and getting pumped by anybody who fancies taking a shot. From the Orange parades at Ibrox to our favourite songs being banned we have been attacked and picked off from any and every angle. The hatred I have for our enemies is rarely surpassed and is completely justified as I am sure many will agree.

I am however becoming increasingly restless with another of our enemies. The same enemy who attack the loyalist threads and grass bears to the stewards for singing songs (I know at least one member of this forum has done that) are at least 50% to blame for our current predicament (no I'm not talking about our finances). The same enemy is the people who believe everything they read in the Record and here spewed on radio snyde. The same enemy who pander to the bullshit about no Newco and no history. The same enemy who we sit beside at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon.

If it wasn't in the bears den in the first place, a place where it shouldn't be, it wouldn't have to be derailed. Get it to fuck.

Briliantly Eloquent - if you ever stand for fans rep you'll get my vote :h34rt::h34rt::beer1:

Is it only racist if you aim your hatred at blacks or asians? In my opinion aiming hatred toward any other group different from yourself is racist. Hence his blatant behaviour is racist.

I hate these cunts who spray paint 'tags' all over the place.

Am I racist?

What race is has the OP been racist towards?

I hate selik fans, as a group. Am I racist?

Individually, I can put up with them, if they don't talk pish.

Likewise, a Bear talkng pish gets told.

In the hope that this may be a serious thread on the subject, I can only give my own perspective - without feeling the need to criticise or rubbish someone elses that may be different.

Like many on here, I was brought up to ignore all things green - we didnt have green clothes, talk to anyone who went to a chapel, and papacy was just never recognised or spoken about.

Then I left home for London at 16. Different when your not actually 'in it' and the guy beside you (who may be a taig) will be the one to save you. That causes a few different thoughts to pass through your mind.

Its not so black and white then.

I know my roots. I will never disown them.

But I will mature and alter my thinking to take account of everything I have learned throughout my life.

Do I want to force my son down the same road? Thats between me and him.

But I AM a Ranger.

You almost mirror my own life story

Agree 100%

This is where us and the Tims differ,they don't have this same issue.

So many bluenoses look down on those who don't conform to their proddy/rule britainnia/don't pal with taigs stereotype,make out like your less of a rangers fan for it and a 'taig apologist'.

I know tims who fit the Irish name/catholic school stereotype and tims who come from same background/school as most scots,it's never an issue between them in my experience that they don't fit what most would have in their head as a Celtic supporter.

That's what is needed amongst gers fans,no arguing bout what you are or not,just argue your opinions on the club.

What race is has the OP been racist towards?

I hate selik fans, as a group. Am I racist?

Individually, I can put up with them, if they don't talk pish.

Likewise, a Bear talkng pish gets told.

you dont see the difference betwenn hating Celtic because they are our biggest rivals and hating catholics because they are catholics?

Thr a difference from asking fans to refrain from singing TBB for the purpose of the good of the club when we get hammered, differentiate that from telling people what and who they are and what they shouldn't be doing, its a way of life and wrong to tell someone what they are is bad mkay

Continually playing the 'racist' card where there is no racism is like crying WOLF.

People eventually ignore it.

I was in a scrap with some BNP tits who were milking the Amoruso situation a few years back, on Copland Road, and then the next week there was some stay-at-home left wing fuckpig calling me a racist on follow follow (yes, it was a few years ago) for using the word "weegie".

People who play the racism card are fucking pathetic in general, with no solid basis for an argument, so they try and smear their opponent instead.

That would mean that loads of fans are racist because of their hatred of our fans and club.

you dont see the difference betwenn hating Celtic because they are our biggest rivals and hating catholics because they are catholics?

Celtic fans hate us because the class us as the Protestant club, so the rival pish is bullshit.

You are answering a question with a question.

The usual protocol is to answer with an answer, then follow it up with your own query.

Again, point me to the alleged racism, then I'll answer your question.

Fairs fair.