Souness

Sittin here having a beer wi ma mate. Started wi McGregor goin to Turky. So pissed off! Loved the shagmeister. He got onto Sounie walking away to Liverpool when the league was tight wi the sheep. He saide Sounie said he was leaving for the biggest club in Britain! Is that right???! Pish! And that it was Souness that got Murray involved in the first place. Hes also going on about how Sounes got ebts years afyter leaving the Gers. I told the Dick thats just BBC mhedia pish from that taig Daly. Is he talkin pish? Ive always regard Sounie as a legned, but this is doin ma head in. What do you think??

Souness is a Rangers legend in my eyes,don't think he or anyone else could have foreseen the mess that murray got us in,can't lay that blame at Souness I'm afraid.The fact he left for Liverpool would be the same as Walter leaving the Scotland job for us,the club had a massive tug at his heartstrings and he jumped at it,maybe in his own hindsight he should have stayed.

Sittin here having a beer wi ma mate. Started wi McGregor goin to Turky. So pissed off! Loved the shagmeister. He got onto Sounie walking away to Liverpool when the league was tight wi the sheep. He saide Sounie said he was leaving for the biggest club in Britain! Is that right???! Pish! And that it was Souness that got Murray involved in the first place. Hes also going on about how Sounes got ebts years afyter leaving the Gers. I told the Dick thats just BBC mhedia pish from that taig Daly. Is he talkin pish? Ive always regard Sounie as a legned, but this is doin ma head in. What do you think??

What the fuck are you on about?

Souness gave us so so much... when we look back as his tenure it is with great affection and pride those times were just brilliant!

He left for us for a club where he won 3 European cups and maybe felt it was gonna be a different challenge, he didn't do us any real dis-service and will ALWAYS be a Rangers legend to me.

SNA313111_280_635577a.jpg

After that kick on George McCluskey.....yes, hes definately a leg ned.

Bye the time I got into the ground that game he was already off.

It was mobbed that day and there was a delay at the turnstiles so we had to kinda climb over walls and drop down walls to get in.

Good memories though :)

It was mobbed that day and there was a delay at the turnstiles so we had to kinda climb over walls and drop down walls to get in.

Still have the original Scotsport recording of that game.

21 player stramash on 37 minutes

Aye. I got off the supporters bus that night to be met by my 16 year old girlfriend (I was 17) who promptly told me she was pregnant.

Quite an eventful day.