Rich Arabs

No not those dirty arabs.

See Nottingham Forest have been bought by a rich kuwaiti family.

Why the helll didn't duff and phelps get them interested in rangers. Much bigger club and prouder history.

I just wonder whom were Duff and Phelps looking after given they knocked back a higher verbal bid than Charles Green's bid. Did they even try and sell our club to the money men in the middle east.

I used to go to forest when I lived in nottingham, great club, minimum of 25k go to the games, fans are quite quiet at times but the stadium is pretty full most games. Good luck to them they are more a premiership team than most of the dross playing in that league.

Serious.

The Kuwaiti family have bought Forest, a championship side today. They are planning to put £20m minimum into the squad. Even in their glory days Forest could never get more than 30k+, usually about 20k. Our club is much bigger.

Yes, but that investment could potentially be returned in a very short period of time. The same cant be said for a Scottish club, regardless of its size or worldwide appeal.

Sheer arrogance to assume we've had a much better history than Nottingham Forest. Yes we've won countless trophies and titles, but in a mediocre league compared to the English one. Furthermore, they've won the European Cup twice. Something we can only dream of, and will sadly never achieve (or it's highly unlikely)

Forest have a chance to play in the EPL and they will get a slice of the new £3.1 billion t.v deal and also hundreds of millions in sponsership income.

Rangers play in a backwater that is so dumb it has voted to reduce it's own income by about 60%.

Not hard to see why no mega rich arab would put any money into Scottish football.

Nail, head, hammer etc (tu)

Sheer arrogance to assume we've had a much better history than Nottingham Forest. Yes we've won countless trophies and titles, but in a mediocre league compared to the English one. Furthermore, they've won the European Cup twice. Something we can only dream of, and will sadly never achieve (or it's highly unlikely)

Yeah, oil rich Arabs want Forrest for their history.

Why the helll didn't duff and phelps get them interested in rangers. Much bigger club and prouder history.

I just wonder whom were Duff and Phelps looking after given they knocked back a higher verbal bid than Charles Green's bid. Did they even try and sell our club to the money men in the middle east.

I know its so annoying that D&P had every shiek and Arab prince banging down their doors to buy us and turn the SPL into the new La Ligua, but D&P working with Whyte and Lieswell and probably Satan or as i call him the pope, decided to sell us to a Yorkshireman without a pot for pissing in doh

Why would they though?

I wasn't being serious, if they did though (on condition Rangers in SPL without sanctions)the game/product up here would improve and Rangers would be a better option than NF for any rich arab looking to purchase a club.

I wasn't being serious, if they did though (on condition Rangers in SPL without sanctions)the game/product up here would improve and Rangers would be a better option than NF for any rich arab looking to purchase a club.

Does Nick Griffin know of these Arab plans ? :lol:

1.GERMANY -AUSTRIA

2.SPAIN - PORTUGAL

3.ENGLAND-SCOTLAND

4.FRANCE-BELGUIM

5.RANGERS - sellick

Does this ring any bells in your small head?

Bigger countries with bigger population mean more KUDOS FROM eufa?