It has to be div 3....

corkinator

I believe every club in division 3 will vote for us to go there. As they will earn a small fortune wit 2 x home games against us. Around 5 in division 1 will more than likely vote for that too, and you would think a fair few in division 2 would copy what division 3 does for the same reasons. (tu)

Bye, bye, st midden, Dundee hibs, Motherwell, etc, etc, etc.

Bring it on.

It has to be but we all know it won’t be.

The people in charge won’t allow it because it would do them out of million and clubs would start to crumble. They can all say ‘No’ to Rangers in Div 1 but you can bet there is a plan to counter this tomorrow.

It has to be but we all know it won’t be.

The people in charge won’t allow it because it would do them out of million and clubs would start to crumble. They can all say ‘No’ to Rangers in Div 1 but you can bet there is a plan to counter this tomorrow.

(tu)

Correct, or O'Regan and co are finished.

We wont sell as many Season Tickets in Div1 so in best interest of Glasgow Rangers best move his Div3. Get right behide team see us wipe floor with everyone we come up against right back too Top of Scottish football and in Europe where the best team in world belong.

div3 would be a fuckin nightmare attendances would drop way off after couple games, and how the hell we gonna be able to sign a whole squad of players for the start, we would be signing all the free pish of the day for free on one year deals just to try get us up the leagues and if we did bring thru any half decent young guys they would be away very quickly. but if we are there i'll still be there!!

I understand people concerns about D3 and the dangers it poses to our club but I still want it and I'll tell you why, If we rejoin the league in any other division apart from the bottom one then we will get ridiculed for years about getting a helping hand etc etc etc,D3 is the ONLY option that allows a Rangers fan to immediately silence any fucking taig, sheep hivs, fucking wanker media man, or any other cunt that has the balls to gob off when we win our next SPL title. Can hear them now boofuckinhoo you went bust and got restarted in D1 fucking SFA helping ye's oot boohoo and all the rest of the shit, never mind the truth about what Rangers fans want this is the shite we will have to endure, D3 is the only option that allows us to hold our heads high and fuck them all, plus we get to watch a few of them try and deal with what we had to deal with.

I understand people concerns about D3 and the dangers it poses to our club but I still want it and I'll tell you why, If we rejoin the league in any other division apart from the bottom one then we will get ridiculed for years about getting a helping hand etc etc etc,D3 is the ONLY option that allows a Rangers fan to immediately silence any fucking taig, sheep hivs, fucking wanker media man, or any other cunt that has the balls to gob off when we win our next SPL title. Can hear them now boofuckinhoo you went bust and got restarted in D1 fucking SFA helping ye's oot boohoo and all the rest of the shit, never mind the truth about what Rangers fans want this is the shite we will have to endure, D3 is the only option that allows us to hold our heads high and fuck them all, plus we get to watch a few of them try and deal with what we had to deal with.

But who actually gives a toss what all the taigs and wee haggis munchers think. Fuk the lot of them.

But who actually gives a toss what all the taigs and wee haggis munchers think. Fuk the lot of them.

I don't care about their words, but they will have a point (Sort of) certainly in their eyes anyway, I'd much rather they didn't have any fucking ammunition at all. I know D1 is against majority of Rangers fans wishes but that won't matter it will still be Livingston went to the bottom you didn't, even though the reason we didn't is to protect other clubs who banked on our cash. Call me old fashioned call me whatever you like, I want to be able to look the bastards right in the fucking eye and tell them we got back to the top OURSELVES with no help from any tainted fucking authority.

There is absolutely no point in giving any consideration to what our enemies think or say about us, no matter what division we are put into by the SFL or SFA. These other fans have clearly shown that their comments emanate from sheer hatred of Rangers born from envy of our past success. There has been not a shred of logic in their arguments as to our fate. This "sporting integrity" nonsense has dulled all their senses. The sporting integrity of Division 3 would be totally compromised by the inclusion of RFC. The sporting integrity of the SPL has been similarly compromised by our expulsion from that league. I would imagine that the clubs in Division 1 have also decided that they believe the sporting integrity of that division would also be compromised, as they obviously think that RFC would be likely to be the promoted club.

Unfortunately and to the severe detriment of Scottish football in general, the concerted anti-Rangers campaign waged by Celtic and its fans together with the internet imbeciles of almost every other club, this "sporting integrity" mantra has been given far too much credence. The clamour to punish Rangers has clouded the facts surrounding our situation. The frenzy of hate has blinded the other clubs and their fans of the impact to our entire football set-up which punitive sanctions on Rangers will have. The Scottish media has taken great delight in joining these demented beings with their lurid, exaggerated and often disingenuous articles. Rangers FC is as much a victim of the situation as any other club but that fact has been totally and conveniently ignored.

We have clearly stated (fans and RFC) that we will play in Division 1 or Division 3. That is not in any doubt. It is not in our hands to say where we will play therefore to accuse us of receiving some form of assistance is utterly absurd. We will have to play wherever the football organisations eventually decide.

To look at this rationally and without any bias, the most logical place for Rangers to play is in the SPL. Any other division would be simply pandering to lunatics. In saying this, I'm not accusing our fans or Club of lunacy, we are merely having to respond to the situation in which we find ourselves due to the actions of others. We are not in control of our destiny at this juncture. To put Rangers in a lower league just because existing football legislation has that decreed is only exacerbating a ridiculous situation. The legislation should be changed to allow for more suitable resolutions when the need arises. Mitigating circumstances should be taken into consideration. The overall good of Scottish football should take precedence over the pathological desire of morons to find ever more Draconian sanctions with which to punish Rangers. Unfortunately for all parties, the imbeciles will no doubt win.

We can only hope that after some semblance of order is returned, the SFA and SPL realise that Regan and Doncaster must be removed from office as they have both proved beyond doubt that they are incompetent, untrustworthy and in the case of the former, totally biased.

I believe every club in division 3 will vote for us to go there. As they will earn a small fortune wit 2 x home games against us. Around 5 in division 1 will more than likely vote for that too, and you would think a fair few in division 2 would copy what division 3 does for the same reasons. (tu)

Bye, bye, st midden, Dundee hibs, Motherwell, etc, etc, etc.

Bring it on.

i've been saying this for weeks - all those wee towns and teams it'd be a dream come true for them just like drawing Rangers in the Cup

I don't want us in division 3 either. It's a heart rule head decision for a large majority of our fan base.

I understand the sentiment behind it in that there will be "no excuses" when we do come back to the SPL and I fully understand the GIRUY let's watch Scottish Football kill itself too, but at the end of the day we are part of Scottish football too and we will be for a long time to come. If Scottish football falls to League of Ireland standards and all the so called bigger teams start going bust too then we have to compete at that level too.

If we are demoted to division three there will probably be minimal European football by the time we get back, no decent name players will want to sign for us to play in a league mae up of the complete dregs of our game and the overall standard of football that none of us can bare to watch will come to the fore for the next decade.

I love the romance behind us starting in division three and making our triumphant return by destroying everything before us, but ultimately as a business and as a football club Rangers need to be playing at as high a level as possible, as quickly as possible and SD1 gives us the best chance to do that.

At the moment it looks like 17-2 poll to put us in div 3.

Dundee can't vote and Airdrie won't vote. That leaves 28 clubs voting and 17 out of 28 want us in div 3,that's a majority.

What pisses me off is the average total crowds for all 3 divisions is only 3373.

So you've got 30 chairmen in charge of 3373 fans voting on our future.

2011/12 SFL crowds,

Div 3 ave 475 lowest 213 highest 2551.

Div 2 ave 602 lowest 207 highest 1490.

Div 1 ave 2296 lowest 859 highest 5862.

Div 3 clubs should vote for us in their league to boost revenue.

If we rejoin the league in any other division apart from the bottom one then we will get ridiculed for years about getting a helping hand etc etc etc,D3 is the ONLY option that allows a Rangers fan to immediately silence any fucking taig, sheep hivs, fucking wanker media man, or any other cunt

Seriously?

The truth is that we only go to Div 1 to ensure a helping-hand for the current SPL clubs. No way is that designed to help The Rangers.

And do yourself a favour - stop listening to taigs and diddy supporters if you can't deal with their shite. It's a piece of piss to deal with at the very worst of times.