one team hates us more

PaulReid

maybe fifa 13 had an issue and made stranraer vote due to the costs in profiling players?? one for the conspiracy theorists wanking at present in their bedroom. move on guys.

I agree. I really do. But that person, if they'd appeared, would never have been able to fundamentally change what's happened. We were caught. I wouldn't argue for a minute that there's been an element in Scotland & Scottish football who have perhaps encouraged, or at least not stood in the way of, what's happened because it's been Rangers. But we're cutting our nose off to spite our face if we think 'punishing' other clubs or the SFA is going to make anything better. We as a club will only suffer in the long run.

Caught? What exactly do you mean caught? And in terms of us suffering in the long run, go on then, how much lower do you think we will go by being petty and spiteful?

stranraer had issues due to the set up of the sfl. i dont have a problem with them if thats the issue and i believe from all accounts that it may be them.

however, if it was for other issues then i am all for bears investigating this. (stirling albion stand out for me)

Yip thats right , get kicked in the teeth again and do fuck all in return .

Its little wonder we get shafted time after time ...........

What are the plans then? Lock the doors until we find out which cvnt did it? Lob bricks throw the chairman's windows for voting with his or his fans opinion?

Come on to feck lads, we need to start thinking of the future and stop this pish. Rangers, as it stands, are a division 3 club and we are division 3 fans - let's stop the accusations and bickering and let's get behind the future of Rangers.

Let's never trust another single individual again and let's never let one individual get on our path for success.

What are the plans then? Lock the doors until we find out which cvnt did it? Lob bricks throw the chairman's windows for voting with his or his fans opinion?

Come on to feck lads, we need to start thinking of the future and stop this pish. Rangers, as it stands, are a division 3 club and we are division 3 fans - let's stop the accusations and bickering and let's get behind the future of Rangers.

Let's never trust another single individual again and let's never let one individual get on our path for success.

Remember them all , when in future times we are back on our feet and they come looking for our youngsters on loan like they all have done in the past .

Division 3 is fine by me , but my cash will be going to Ibrox and nowhere else ........

It could be any of these teams as suggested. The Clyde statement looks anti-Rangers but I heard the Annan representative spout similar nonsense on TV recently. It is a ridiculous state of affairs that some small-minded and extremely petty individual with an anti-Rangers agenda and representing a team with an average home support of approximately 400 can hold such sway over a multi-million pound Club which employs more than 400 at home games with 45,000+ in the Stadium. I doubt we will ever find out who it was but we won't be with them very long (or at all depending on the SFA) in any case.

You are obviously one of those folk that don't mind getting knocked fuck out of , forgiving , then moving on .

I am the opposite , this corrupt sleazy country has fucked us over for decades and we can hurt them all badly by refusing all tickets for all away games , but i know it won't happen happen because , like i say , we have been run by pussies who take it every time , for years .........

is this a veiled swipe at Christians? :sherlock:

We'll find oot in the long run, we have awe the time in the world in this sad wee parochial country infested wae Rangers hating bheggar and jacobite tims. And we will wreak revenge on these interbreeds. There were fheenyins to the left and fheenyins to the right King William in the middle show the bhastards how to fight ! :sherlock:

I agree. I really do. But that person, if they'd appeared, would never have been able to fundamentally change what's happened. We were caught. I wouldn't argue for a minute that there's been an element in Scotland & Scottish football who have perhaps encouraged, or at least not stood in the way of, what's happened because it's been Rangers. But we're cutting our nose off to spite our face if we think 'punishing' other clubs or the SFA is going to make anything better. We as a club will only suffer in the long run.

Fucking stinking.

It could be any of these teams as suggested. The Clyde statement looks anti-Rangers but I heard the Annan representative spout similar nonsense on TV recently. It is a ridiculous state of affairs that some small-minded and extremely petty individual with an anti-Rangers agenda and representing a team with an average home support of approximately 400 can hold such sway over a multi-million pound Club which employs more than 400 at home games with 45,000+ in the Stadium. I doubt we will ever find out who it was but we won't be with them very long (or at all depending on the SFA) in any case.

The Annan chairman is Annan first and Rangers second. I know that for a fact.