According to FISH

Steely

He has a source he wont reveal. That says it all. Brown MUST be coming here.

There can't be any arguement.

Despite the fact boro are talking to him, it doesn't matter. It s done n dusted.

JUST ASK FISH

i aint posted much on here but i been browsin for a few weeks now, and aw a hear from THEFISH is absolute pish and a shit attitude to almost everyone who posts on here, he's a fud.

i aint posted much on here but i been browsin for a few weeks now, and aw a hear from THEFISH is absolute pish and a shit attitude to almost everyone who posts on here, he's a fud.

:lol:

He will be judged on results - lets wait and see ! -and, give him the chance to reply.

He has a source he wont reveal.

Or can't reveal more to the point. I'd guess it's cause he listens to Radio Clyde and as Derek Johnston and Keevans admit, a handshake means nothing in football these days.

I'd guess it's still 50/50. :Animation44:

Never mind FISH, what he says is neither here nor there. We really shouldn't be slating other members guys!

Brown will probably end up down South and that will leave a lot of Bears and also media folk with red faces to say the very least!

That's rich. FISH slates everyone that doesn't agree with him and we get told off for this???

A classic sign of Bullshit!

My mat eis friends witha source who I can't reveal........it's a load of bollocks!

He has told me but i don't believe him or the news from the media that Brown is coming to us which i have sayed many times. :pipeguy:

who cares if he comes or not, so much for no player is bigger than the club!

we've survived over 130 years without scott brown, if it happens to be that another club gets him then we will still be successful, we should only be concerned with him if he ends up here then he will be treated in the correct and dignified manner that is guided towards our players out on the field.

WATP!

rant over!!!

I know it's only hearsay but I've heard the same story that Fish has, from people with connections high up in Ibrox. I must admit when I read about Spurs and Middlesboro and 5m I am begining to doubt my source but they are right 99% of the time.

He has a source he wont reveal. That says it all. Brown MUST be coming here.

There can't be any arguement.

Despite the fact boro are talking to him, it doesn't matter. It s done n dusted.

JUST ASK FISH

BBC are now saying it will be confirmed Brown is going to Celtic some time today :(