full house

gazza27

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it'll be 50,000 every week and people will say it's because they have families and can't see the merit in paying full whack for Div 3 football, and you can see their point.

I expect it to average out at 25,000 to 35,000 by the season's end and I think that's still absolutely fantastic.

I don't think it'll be 50,000 every week and people will say it's because they have families and can't see the merit in paying full whack for Div 3 football, and you can see their point.

I expect it to average out at 25,000 to 35,000 by the season's end and I think that's still absolutely fantastic.

If we sell 40k season tickets, how will that average out at 25-30k?

:pipe:

PS....no, I can't see their point. Glory hunters are glory hunters.

Was there in older times when the attendances were down and some people are using this as a comparison to me of what next season will be like at ibrox.

I believe this is an entirely different scenario as we have been threatened by everyone this time.

Not really any body on our side now so i hope and trust that this shows itself as an act of defiance within the support to show the rest what Rangers actually means to us.

I think that the season ticket sales will go through the roof and people from far and wide who have never bought one will, just to show their support.

I do think that after the initial show of support however that the crowd will drop a bit but the club won't sufffer as the season books will have already been sold.

I just hope that the people who will buy these season books from overseas and who may not use them, donate them to some sort of central body whereby people who can't afford a ticket can still go and lend their support.

If this could be organised in some way then I see this could be a great season for crowds at Ibrox.

Bring it on.

I think there is little doubt that some fans will fall away - that is inevitable in these circumstances - and I suspect it would be no different with any club in the UK.

However, I also believe that the vast majority of fans will stay true and continue to support the club by buying season tickets, turning up en masse for our home games, and continuing to provide the massive away support that we are famous for.

They don't have to be there at all.

Just buying the tickets will suffice.(tu)

I agree but would like to see the ground as full as possible also to get it up the lot of them.

Thats why I would like to see the recent giving out tickets free to youth groups for instance continued.

Its not just about the money imo, its about showing the rest who the fuck we are and rubbing in their loss week after week.

Sadly my shifts in work are changing so I'll be working Saturdays as of September but I'll get to every home game before then and come to any games we play on any other day.

I think this will make us stronger as a support, we might not enjoy the games as much as we would in the SPL but we realise how much the club needs us to be there paying in.

Season ticket prices shouldn't be more than £216 each.

This is because the SFL division 3 has a limit of £12 for a match ticket. So for 18 home matches this comes to £216.

It may be slightly more than £216 (In which case it would be cheaper as a fan to buy individual match tickets but paying a little extra would get you the same seat each week)

Or it may be slightly less than £216 to encourage fans to buy season tickets instead of individual tickets.

At £200 a season ticket I would expect us to get around 40,000 season ticket holders. Average attendances might be slightly lower if not everyone turns up every week (I'll be renewing but like previous seasons wont be able to attend all games).

Season ticket prices shouldn't be more than £216 each.

This is because the SFL division 3 has a limit of £12 for a match ticket. So for 18 home matches this comes to £216.

It may be slightly more than £216 (In which case it would be cheaper as a fan to buy individual match tickets but paying a little extra would get you the same seat each week)

Or it may be slightly less than £216 to encourage fans to buy season tickets instead of individual tickets.

At £200 a season ticket I would expect us to get around 40,000 season ticket holders. Average attendances might be slightly lower if not everyone turns up every week (I'll be renewing but like previous seasons wont be able to attend all games).

I'll be able to buy 6 instead of 3.

(tu)

The hardcore, true fans will be there no matter what. For the rest I think it all depends on ticket prices. £25 or there abouts to see us play some backward part time club, cant see us being able to sustain full houses at that price.

The hardcore, true fans will be there no matter what. For the rest I think it all depends on ticket prices. £25 or there abouts to see us play some backward part time club, cant see us being able to sustain full houses at that price.

Along as its the 3rd fans will turnout to help the club,

not to convinced if its the 1st as this is where our enemies

want us. :angry: