full house

gazza27

Does that make this thread any less pointless?

Our attendances in the 3rd division are important to our recovery, with calls for boycotts I think opinions of those on here are interesting to guage opinion. Don't like it, don't comment

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be travelling down from Inverness weekend in weekend out for home games, don't give a shite if it Hearts, Barcelona or Elgin we play. Just want to be there to show my support for the team I love regardless who wears our shirt or what league we are in. No excuses for folk who live in Glasgow not to turn up! WATP

I love how suddenly everyone is buying a season ticket, and buying their friends one too, even if they dont intend to go.

Reminds me of all the pledge nonsense when we went into admin! 15 million pledged in 3 days!!! everyone was getting bank loans to pledge money. So then, when the RFF was set up what happened the 15 million pounds? Talk is cheap, we will see how many real fans there are over the next season or so.

PS what happened the aussie guy who pledged a million pounds with a big novelty cheque?

I think a lot of people seem to think the football won't be any good. It may not be the highest standard, but I reckon every club that comes up against us will give it a go. For our own players it could be a career changer and they'll play out their skin. Better than watching SPL matches where everyone simply shuts up shop. One of the greatest matches I ever saw was a schoolboy international. People still talk about it in the pubs(a former Rangers player scored a hat trick). If school kids can entertain a packed Wembley then no reason why young bears can't do the same at Ibrox.

Our attendances in the 3rd division are important to our recovery, with calls for boycotts I think opinions of those on here are interesting to guage opinion. Don't like it, don't comment

I have given my opinions, you should try reading the whole thread sometime. Attendances are important, but the blind negativity of the OP is not. Especially from one who pontificates about the attendances yet by his own admission doesn't regularly attend games at Ibrox. I can happily comment and feel confident that my opinion actually carries some weight.

I love how suddenly everyone is buying a season ticket, and buying their friends one too, even if they dont intend to go.

Reminds me of all the pledge nonsense when we went into admin! 15 million pledged in 3 days!!! everyone was getting bank loans to pledge money. So then, when the RFF was set up what happened the 15 million pounds? Talk is cheap, we will see how many real fans there are over the next season or so.

PS what happened the aussie guy who pledged a million pounds with a big novelty cheque?

the australian was going to pay £1m for shares

any rangers supporter would know that...

:shifty:

Yes we will, the RFFF was never supposed to be the same thing as the pledges for support to fund a buyout it was to provides shortfalls in funding during administration

Hate to disappoint the OP but my determination to support my club has never been higher.

Showing defiance to the haters, showing support to our players young and old and wearing our colours with pride will explicitly demonstrate that we are the biggest show in town.

Our resolve is being tested just now but the message I have (and I am sure I speak for many) is that this giant has been woken and now they must deal with the consequences. Our traditions, history and support means we are able to play the long game and get the final victory. Our competitors are not so fortunate to have what we have.

I am also genuinely excited about the challenge ahead, playing against new opposition, watching Ally build and mould a team and hopefully unearthing a few wee gems.

I have given my opinions, you should try reading the whole thread sometime. Attendances are important, but the blind negativity of the OP is not. Especially from one who pontificates about the attendances yet by his own admission doesn't regularly attend games at Ibrox. I can happily comment and feel confident that my opinion actually carries some weight.

Did read the entire thread, too far gone to attribute comments to anyone in particular, I happen to think everyone's opinion matters

Did read the entire thread, too far gone to attribute comments to anyone in particular, I happen to think everyone's opinion matters

I would expand that theory and say that everyone is entitled to an opinion. I will listen to anyone's, but I have no interest in some cunt coming on here boo hooing about how we won't sell out Ibrox for every game next season. As has been proved many times over in this thread it's a pointless statement. Call me a supercilious fucker, but I believe I'm entitled to treat the OP's opinion with total contempt.

av had a season ticket before and had to give it up, but av spoke it over wiv the mrs.lol al be going to 1 home game a month, the way i see it.. its the start of a new era am going to watch my team start at the bottom n fight there way right to the top.. that shit dizny even come along once a life time.. so yer fuckin right al be over at ibrox.. infact a was over the day getin ma gers tap... am chokin for the season tae start :uk:

after the novelty wears off this wont happen at ibrox,am a the only person that thinks this

no a dont have a season ticket as a cant afford one before a get that asked

novelty,sorry when you support the WORLDS MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB,you just give others like yourself time to reflect arsehole.......

av had a season ticket before and had to give it up, but av spoke it over wiv the mrs.lol al be going to 1 home game a month, the way i see it.. its the start of a new era am going to watch my team start at the bottom n fight there way right to the top.. that shit dizny even come along once a life time.. so yer fuckin right al be over at ibrox.. infact a was over the day getin ma gers tap... am chokin for the season tae start :uk:

:lol:

Get her told! :sherlock:

I will be travelling down from Inverness weekend in weekend out for home games, don't give a shite if it Hearts, Barcelona or Elgin we play. Just want to be there to show my support for the team I love regardless who wears our shirt or what league we are in. No excuses for folk who live in Glasgow not to turn up! WATP

^^^This^^^

Glasgow doesn't deserve Rangers. I've always maintained this,

:sherlock:

I sense you wont be at Ibrox anyway.

Dont worry about our club, worry about your own.