£50m stolen’ at Ibrox

rangersxfc

Ramblings of a mad man ,going on about tens of millions of pounds involving Rangers. We should not just ignore or ridicule just yet. Remember what was said about filthy Phil 4 names and his ilk. They caused us some grief. Perhaps GDS is our version to show we are the victims in all this financial mystery? It would not surprise me in lightest if a severe amount has gone AWOL with Whyte and his cohorts.

I have said it on here a few times, it will be proven in a court of law in the not to distant future that the insolvency suffered by our great club was a criminal act, he is just saying that the club was robbed, and anyone with half a fucking brain can see that as well.

The SFA and the SPL have a lot to answer for, they along with that cunt liewell should be investigated promptly, get stuck into them, at last a Lawman that is on our side, no matter how fucking bent he is, he is not as bent as Pink slippers was ... get fucking stuck in to them... the more bizarre the better.

The emails formed part of the BBC Scotland investigation into the club's current administrators Duff & Phelps, Craig Whyte and Ticketus.

Email number one, dated 13 June 2011, is from Rangers director Phil Betts, inviting a number of people, including David Grier from Duff and Phelps, to an evening out in London to celebrate the acquisition of Rangers.

_60497440_bettsemail976by420.jpg

Email number two is from Mr Betts and Mr Grier of Duff & Phelps with the subject "Ticketus".

The message is dated 24 June and discusses the raising of an invoice to be backdated to 9 May, which would have been three days after Mr Whyte's takeover of Rangers.

Mr Grier initially told the BBC he did not find out about the Ticketus deal until August 2011.

_60495591__60437155_rangersemail3.jpg

Proves nothing, having involvement with Ticketus is not uncommon, we used them plenty before Whyte.

No proof that they knew the details of Whyte's deal with them.

This level of corruption and theft in any other sport in any other country would have had politicians, regardless of party affiliations, demanding a public inquiry.

So far Scotland's elected representatives; the people elected to serve you have been derelict in their duties. They have opted for the 'Simon and Garfunkel' path namely - 'The Sound of Silence'.

• When Scotland's so-called national game is in complete turmoil.
  • When their is corruption at the highest levels of Scottish football
  • When there is no confidence in the body running Scottish football.
  • When a 140 year old Scottish institution is bankrupted by embezzlers and thieves.
  • When Scottish jobs are lost due to the illegal activities of the last two Rangers owners.
  • When another 5 SPL clubs stand on the precipice of bankruptcy.
  • When laws were broken to further punish a club in administration - the illegal transfer embargo
  • When we have warnings of 'social unrest'

In any other country do you think elected paid leaders would sit 'fiddling while Rome burns'?

The government of Scotland should have stepped in and constituted a cross-party inquiry into this whole sorry episode.

This is Scotland's real shame - elected leaders who have failed to lead.

Give him a break. This guy is trying to help. Did mcgobblegiver or the rhat on RTC get abuse from tarriers? He may be talking crap but he may be on to something. But at least he is digging and digging. Make no mistake this guy is not an idiot. Im sure walter questioned where the money disappeared to.

deeds it's never been deeds we needed to see it's always been accounts...

I've said from the start of this where has the money gone... we alledgedly owe Ticketus £26m, but didn't have £15m to pay the taxes etc.. someone has been dipping the till big time...

Ok, I confess I've taken 2 sachets of brown sauce with my half time pie a few times. On reflection, over a season that is bound to add up... :craphead:

oh no i took the red sauce..........doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Surprised it's been given coverage. I don't believe this is gonna go anywhere though.

I'm pretty sure at least £9m has been stolen - the Ticketus money that wasn't used to pay off Lloyds + the VAT on it, the Arsenal Shares money and the Banstead Athletic money. Maybe there's more, and it is £50m in total, but in any case, Strathclyde Police are already investigating.