Excitement & anticipation

Obviously the quality of players we will have over the next few years is going to be down, but i'm excited just to see Rangers back playing football again with no tax case or ticketus crap hanging over us.

Time to put a strong youth policy in place and build for the future, we'll be back stronger than ever in a few years with next to no debt while our enemies drown in debt problems.

What some people fail to realise is the opportunity of having a clean slate on every front, as I have said before if Gretna can go up through the leagues then I am pretty sure RFC will handle that without to many issues. There will be no need to spend a fortune on players, the players we sign would never have thought in a million years they would be playing in a Rangers jersey and more so at Ibrox.

There is probably as much excitement on players looking for clubs at the possibility that they might play for the team they have supported all of their life, a chance maybe for 1 season only but what a season it would be for them.

The financial possibilities if marketed correctly would bring in a tidy some for years to come for future generations.

As Ally said "We dont do walking away" well I will add my own spin on that and that is "I dont do negatives when there are only positives to be had"

Its like being 16 again.

The family are not impressed with my regression into 1985 mode.

If i saw some tim wearing a "Y" cardigan purchased from the barras as they used to in the good old days I actually think i would die laughing. :lol: