Being Demoted To Division 3 Isn't A Punishment

Broxi

According to Regan. Is this guy serious? Fucking joke.

I think he's got a bet on with Doncaster to see who can get sacked first.

Thats the view the taigs are taking

They are trying to say it is not a punishment as it is Sevco yet fail to hide their hatred of the "newco"

So.....

To summarise

Sometimes we are a newco, sometimes we are the same big bad Rangers

Fuckig lunatics, they will always be peados

So losing potentially £15 million pounds worth of players for nothing is not a punishment?

Lost these players during transfer to newco and we are in 3rd division due to being a newco

I'd say we've lost double that. McGregor and Naismith were worth £15m alone. Aluko, Davis and Ness would have gotten us a lot, Lafferty, McCabe etc.

I love how on the one hand they refer to us as sevco or as a newco then on the other we are still liable for more punishments as rangers. It is a fucking joke and I am seriously starting to lose the plot with all this!

We are at the bottom of the Scottish leagues looking for a fresh start but that's not enough. It's almost as if they have realised we are reasonably happy starting in div 3 and decided they need to do something else to try and break us!

Surely by definition it's a punishment?

It's a punishment that forbids clubs from returning to the same league for being unable to both pay their debts and successfully complete a CVA and forces the club to start again from the bottom, so as they are seen to be punished for shedding their debt? Otherwise if clubs got into unmanageable debt they could lean on a newco crutch and just default back into the league.

This guy is both a complete moron and corrupt as fuck.

Im almost speechless at this kind of talk, has the whole of Scottish football contracted some horrific mental illness? This is madness pure and simple, my friends down here cant believe whats going on in Scotland right now and they said that we would be welcome in English football if it was possible.