I think we should accept the sanctions...

Unfortunately, it appears Regan got a vote of confidence from the numpties at the SFA meaning he'll still be around and trying to kick the boot into Rangers.

They have effectively cornered Charles Green into a corner and at the same time trying to drive a wedge further between Charles Green and the loyal Rangers supporters.

If Charles Green stands his ground then the SFA will have to think long and hard before daring to insist on a transfer ban as a condition of entry to the SFL. I do not think that the Court of Session would look at all favourably on the SFA (assuming that further legal proceedings were brought) if they demanded we accept a condition that they already know to be outwith their powers.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we can't accept them, what is it about this people are having trouble with?

By accepting them we will lose our right to appeal anything they decide to do further down the line... You know, like take our titles and cup honours, c'mon folks get a grip

If we accept this illegal Embargo tjen we will be finnished they can then just do what they want to us .IMO.

They say we are a newco but we have to take the punnishment of the oldco.

Then if we take it do you think they will stop punnishing us? No they wont , they will continue to punish and punish.They will go after titles next then after we pay the debts of the oldco tjey will then come after our gate money also.

Thats what they want to kill us off.

We have had A Fine ,along with 10 points we have also had our Second place spl prize money frozen£900,000 along wihj a 3 year ban .

And we have lost app 20 mil quids worth of playing squad and we are down to app 16 players and will lose Gioan, Edu Boca and maybe Bedoya and who else. This will kill us, and we will not have a team to field at this rate.

We have no choice but to fight this all the way now.

Either that I fucking hope Green is gonna pull a Rabbit out his hat and get our arses down South now and yell them to shove their SFA licence up where the Sun doesnt shine .

Question.

Did Livi, Dundee and Gretna get fined and a transfer embargo when it was them?

PROBABLY NOT,AND HOW THESE ARSEHOLES ARE ALLOWED TO JUST MAKE UP THESE RULES AS THEY GO ALONG AND SEE FIT IS OUT OF FUCKING ORDER! :angry:

Question.

not sure but did they stop paying taxes and bring the game into so called disrepute as that's why they said we got the embargo. it's not for being a newco.

Hasn't the ultimate sanction already been placed on us, Div3?

No, thats just the SFL deciding where we should be placed in their league set-up. They basically put it down that we are no different to Spartans applying for SFL membership. We had no right to enter at Div1 level, we weren't relegated per se. Div3 is a direct consequence of the SPL vote. It is punishing but is not a punishment for any wrongdoing.

thought of this before too,, I mean we went to court the first time knowing it was in breach of the rules of the association that we are bound by,,,, and have hence at some time in the past agreed to,, just like we would be doing now.

So if it didn't stop us before why should it again ???????

Still would prefer in principle to tell them to get fucked ,, but i dont think green will. Already hinting on SKY that he will agree to it. At least I hope if there is a compromise then he gets the future penalty scenario addressed and worded more to our liking,, I could just about accept it then if there was nothing saying no future appeals etc. How can we agree to not appeal something that hasn't happened yet,, farcical

D&P made this decision. Green nor D&P for that matter knew of the implications of going to COS

ACCEPT FUCK ALL SANCTIONS!!! WEVE HAD OUR POINTS DEDUCTION,WE HAVE BEEN FINED,AND WE GO TO THE BOTTOM DIVISION AND THATS THEIR FUCKING LOT! II DONT KNOW WHO THIS REGAN CUNT THINKS HE IS,BUT I SERIOUSLY HOPE SOMEBODY OUT THERE DOES DAMAGE TO THIS CORRUPT PRICK! :angry:

50184.jpg

Get into Division 3 signed sealed and delivered then immediately challenge the embargo. Doesn't matter what you agree to the law takes a very dim view on signing things under duress.

By that point Rhegan will hopefully have been axed and a calming influence will come in and remove the embargo. And up to the point that its dealt with in court we'll be free to sign as many players as we like in the mean while.

there is no way we can accept them,have you seen them all?

absolutely no way,it's div 3 with no sanctions for me.

Question.

This is not helping. Learn the facts before adding to the insanity.

Our fines 160K or whatever and the embargo are from SFA for actions since CW takeover, namely taxes, disrepute, admin etc.

Livi, Dundee and Gretna received the same punishments for the same crime of going into admin.

Look at the fuss uefa caused when we went to court the first time. If we do this we risk a long term ban from europe

The SFA are treating us as Rangers FC right now - the past intact - if we don't accept the sanctions( and hopefully we can negotiate a reduction) then we will be treated as a new club with

all that that entails.

Our fines 160K or whatever and the embargo are from SFA for actions since CW takeover, namely taxes, disrepute, admin etc.

Livi, Dundee and Gretna received the same punishments for the same crime of going into admin.

So we should just bend over and take it huh? Fuck off!

We've had enough and its high time it stopped and everyone just got on with the business of football, if they keep going then the country is going to be fucked.. Rangers is a way of life for most of us and we've had enough of this pish, these cunts are at it now, its time it stopped

The SFA are treating us as Rangers FC right now - the past intact - if we don't accept the sanctions( and hopefully we can negotiate a reduction) then we will be treated as a new club with

all that that entails.

But the SPL and SFL are treating us as a new member - otherwise we'd still be in the SPL. They can't have it both ways.

If we accept these sanctions then the sfa can do whatever the hell they like with us and we will have no recourse to come back with.

I say we should fight them all the way.

If there is any negotiation to be done then I hope that green will be more susceptible to vetoing the *newco* being responsible for the sins of the *oldco* as that could lead to anything.

I'd rather have a transfer embargo than that as long as we can replace players we have lost(illegally?).

So we should just bend over and take it huh? Fuck off!

We've had enough and its high time it stopped and everyone just got on with the business of football, if they keep going then the country is going to be fucked.. Rangers is a way of life for most of us and we've had enough of this pish, these cunts are at it now, its time it stopped

Chill Mate! Im on your side. Im not saying that. I think a reasonable suggestion is to say - aye ok whatever, give us the membership - and then turn around and tell them to swivel.

If we do not accept, we cant get membership and we're screwed anyway? UNLESS SFA have sat Rhegan down and telt him the war is over or your out of a job.

Hopefully we'll have something from the SFA on the matter imminently. Its less than 2 weeks till we kick off and we haven't had a friendly.

So we are supposed to accept a sanction that has already been proven illegal? I wouldnt be bothered if we coudnt sign anyone in the January window but we desperately need the numbers in now. We barely have enough players to put a team out at the minute.

Finding it hard to imagine a newco St Mirren with 13 players which had been dropped to Div 3 being hit with additional fines and penalties by the SFA for the alleged misdemeanours of oldco St Mirren.

The special treatment we're getting stinks.

..so we dont accept sanctions, then what? SFA refuse membership? Then? Hope Green has better ideas than we are coming up with!

But why would the sfa refuse us membership when they want us back in the spl ASAP, this is what I'm struggling to grasp.

We can't accept anymore sanctions as we have been punished enough

So we are supposed to accept a sanction that has already been proven illegal? I wouldnt be bothered if we coudnt sign anyone in the January window but we desperately need the numbers in now. We barely have enough players to put a team out at the minute.

Transfer Embargo is not the most damaging sanction among these so don't be dragged along in the current of propaganda. Not sure who's pushing the importance of the embargo but someone appears to be. Its not our main concern.

But why would the sfa refuse us membership when they want us back in the spl ASAP, this is what I'm struggling to grasp.

Green was told today that going to Div3 was not a punishment <cr><cr>

Chill Mate! Im on your side. Im not saying that. I think a reasonable suggestion is to say - aye ok whatever, give us the membership - and then turn around and tell them to swivel.

If we do not accept, we cant get membership and we're screwed anyway? UNLESS SFA have sat Rhegan down and telt him the war is over or your out of a job.

Hopefully we'll have something from the SFA on the matter imminently. Its less than 2 weeks till we kick off and we haven't had a friendly.

Hey buddy im not having a pop at you, just extremly frustrated and fed up with this shit, i want it over, i swear im getting to the point if i seee that wank stain regan ima set about him.. These fuckers have been taking liberties for too long

They've missed the boat. We're 3yrs away now and i think they have accepted that. Now they (Rhegan) might just be thinking fuck them then, if we can't benefit from them, no one will.

Im right with you on that mate but unfortunately i think these fuckers want kill us completely and force us to form a new club with a new membership and a new name..

We either accept w/e they say, including any future sanctions that they might have hidden up their dirty sleeve without right of appeal (losing titles and honours etc..) Or, we have to start over totally, form a new club (spewing!!) and apply for a whole new membership to Div3. Either way their holding a gun to our head and prolly getting a massive hardon over it... Fuckers!

We're all hurting! This is a fucking outrage. Can we demand a result of the FTTT or would demands maybe sway the verdict against us. This is the major fuckin deal here and we need an answer. With this legal case hanging over us, no one can make any real judgement or issue any related punishments.

Come on to fuck HMRC, one way or the other please. This needs putting to bed.

There can't be any more sanctions, simple as that really.

Lost our squad, lost the league, lost our SPL place and any shot at Europe for three years.

The fact that we're embracing it all really sticks in the SFA's throat though.

WHit the fuck are you going oan aboot wae yer learn the facts shite?!?!?!

I asked a fuckin question. Either answer it or don't fuckin answer it.