Leggat-Shadowy Blue Pitch Holdings stop Rangers getting SFA licence

When did he make this pledge, has the landscape changed slightly since then....

We are not an attractive investment opportunity in Div 3....

aye right thats it,whats your excuse for him not naming the investers? as i said it realy is that simple,ends alot of speculation.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says it is Rangers fans? If you are looking for people with a motive to prevent investment in Rangers that would rescue it from bankruptcy, is it not more likely to be Celtic or diddy team fans pretending to be Rangers fans?

It was Leggo printing all their details in his blog and the Dingbat lackies encouraging everyone to tear into them.

Take your head out the sand ffs

These people are the enemy within.

the only person in this whole situation that talks more shite than john brown.

If John Brown was not so inarticulate one would speculate that they were the same person as the same sort of unsubstantiated shit comes out of both.

there was a thread on follow follow with people posting what they were doing...none so blind and all that....

Now they have sent their muppets over here to deflect and defend the indefensible.

I will say it again - If I invested into Rangers and wanted to remain anonymous I would be telling Green that if he named me I would be out.

Fuck having these muppets bombarding you with abuse.

They have shot themselves in the foot with their wee campaign of terror.

Green can tell the SFA (if he hasn't done already) and if they give us the licence it will be game over for the axis of evil.

Or maybe they will go back to the Ticketus scare stories.

I just want the truth about who is involved with our club, I don't currently trust Green but that is as much to do with CW as CG. I will of course back Rangers, but I suspect if he wants the majority of fans to back him, he needs to be transparent.

I appreciate there were reasons for not naming his backers initially, but we can't have a company owning 23% of us without knowing at the very least how they make their money and verification it is from legitimate sources.

I'll risk you guys thinking that makes me 'suspicious', because to me this is of upmost importance.

Green can tell the SFA (if he hasn't done already) and if they give us the licence it will be game over for the axis of evil.

(tu) This is all it would take tell the SFA the names then move on.

They will be back to 'Ticketus' and 'the deeds' then.

Did they ever apologise for the unfounded accusations for that ?

I'm guessing not, any more than they will for this bollocks about Blue Pitch.

Who needs tims when we've got Leggo and the dingbats.

They sound like a crap band from the 50's. I wish they were.

They should just take up supporting celtic, then they can dig at us honestly.

I just want the truth about who is involved with our club, I don't currently trust Green but that is as much to do with CW as CG. I will of course back Rangers, but I suspect if he wants the majority of fans to back him, he needs to be transparent.

I appreciate there were reasons for not naming his backers initially, but we can't have a company owning 23% of us without knowing at the very least how they make their money and verification it is from legitimate sources.

I'll risk you guys thinking that makes me 'suspicious', because to me this is of upmost importance.

Green has said Blue Pitch's share will be diluted over the coming months and fans can own up to 50% of the club.

What else could you want?

Green has said Blue Pitch's share will be diluted over the coming months and fans can own up to 50% of the club.

Who is involved and did the money they invested come from legitimate sources? If there is nothing suspicious or underhand then it shouldn't be difficult.

Don't you think that might be important?

As soon as Glenmuir were revealed they received abuse and death threats, so bad that they almost pulled out (like Miller).

If I was an investor I would be telling Green "Publicly name me and i'm off"

Its not unusual for companies to have investment funds backed by anonymous people invest in them - it doesn't mean they are all Craig Whyte or criminal money lenders.

These lunatics (Leggo et al) wont stop at Blue Pitch, if they were exposed they would find something else to snipe at Green about, we need to draw a line and support McCoist and whatever team he puts on the pitch.

(tu)

Now they have sent their muppets over here to deflect and defend the indefensible.

I will say it again - If I invested into Rangers and wanted to remain anonymous I would be telling Green that if he named me I would be out.

Fuck having these muppets bombarding you with abuse.

They have shot themselves in the foot with their wee campaign of terror.

Or maybe they will go back to the Ticketus scare stories.

all this followfollow dingwall rubbish clouds the issues that face rangers on both boards, thing is this dispute and getting "the boot in" seems more important to many than the well being of our great club.

Who is involved and did the money they invested come from legitimate sources? If there is nothing suspicious or underhand then it shouldn't be difficult.

Don't you think that might be important?

So are we to presume that everybody that invests in every company could be "suspicious or underhand" until they prove otherwise?

Businesses would grind to a halt in this country.

If Green proves to the SFA bastards that there is nothing illegal about the investors then that is good enough for me. (unless they are tims)

Their anonymity is not an issue with me because if they were exposed the lunatics in the axis of evil would start their abuse and possibly/probably scare them off.

Then where would we be?

Back the share issue and the fans can have 50% ownership - unless of course you want all these fans to prove their money does not come from "suspicious or underhand" sources.

Maybe fans should be subjected to CRB checks before they can be allowed to buy shares?

Cos thats what some people seem to want for corporate investors.

The Simple solution to all this doubt is for Green to have a bit more transparency and to let us know his backers.

It would give him more credibility with everyone.

Maybe the investors would pull out if Green publicly names them, we just dont know but do you trust certain people both within our support and mhanks causing trouble, not to start a hate campaign against them like they did with Bill Miller? I know i dont.

Maybe we'd have got the transparency they are calling for if Leggo and the dingbats hadn't gone to war on the previous names.

They are so dumb they greet about secrecy when it is partly their actions that are causing it.

"C'mon Green, give us the list of names so Ra Peepils Front Of Ibrox can harass them too, you bastard. Why are you hiding them ?"

:lol:

Green could have sorted this out ages ago , but he choose to lie and swerve the questions and you don't wonder why ???????

If i add more question marks, does it make my question more important???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hes lied about the 30m investment by the end of july.

I have asked a lot of times when this is posted, and no-one ever links me...but can you show me the link where CG says he WILL have 30M of investments by end of july.

thanks in advance.