Leggat-Shadowy Blue Pitch Holdings stop Rangers getting SFA licence

I hope most are aware that bomber wouldnt reveal his backer's maybe its common practise. What benefit would whyte get being at our club still? All the players with value are gone, we're out of europe for 3 years atleast. As far I can see there are no benefits to anyone owning our club at the moment

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These are what you call facts:

Sevco 5088 Ltd - has one director, Charles Green

Charles Green is not a director of any unrelated Rangers company

Blue Pitch Holdings - does not exist as a ltd company

---

So how does that change the spin of the article?

Introducing facts to a leggo article is a waste of time.

GCL the SFA are saying they arent happy with full details of backers, if this is the case, he should show them. why would Ricrad Wilson (Herald) be asking these questions as well, he has been one of the few journos who hasnt been slaughtering us.BTW im not a Pro - Brown supporter either, just want Rangers back playing football.

Source?

There is absolutley fuck all about Blue pitch holdings online! Why won't he name who is in this small consortium?

The director of Blue Pitch Holdings is Alessandro Celano, a Swiss investment banker. The shareholders will be clients of his investment bank who have chosen to invest in Rangers, and Blue Pitch Holdings will be the investment vehicle for them to make the investment. It is illegal under Swiss law for him to reveal who his clients are.

I have already said why he's not answering , because i believe Whyte is involved and always has been , thats why he got the club for buttons and as quickly as he did .

You now tell me why he's been lying and hiding things from the fans ?

Paranoia is treatable now you know.

You're a fool then....Craig whyte is not involved and their isn't a shred of evidence to suggest he is...if you have any then explain it to me here...rather than dingwall and leggo told me.

What has he lied about ?

Bottom line is the investors will be named in the application to the sfa for a license....if one them is craig whyte or octupus people might find out quite quickly....it's prove things made up in loonballs imaginations aren't true....

Unbelievable , you are a gullible fool like many others on here , and only time will out the truth .........

Because when he announced Glenmuir Leggo printed all their telephone numbers, e-mail details etc etc in his blog and they were inundated with abuse and death threats.

Are you having a laugh ?

After all that has happened regarding lying shysters , this is the best you can come up with ?

Hes protecting them from abuse ??????????

The guy is a shifty bastard and the sooner someone is onto him the better .

I thought we might have got a whole lot wiser after Murray and Whyte , seems i was wrong ........

It's more like the clowns who backed him unflinchingly now trying to over compensate.....

Do you really think he could come out with a list of names and Leggo and FF would say "great stuff, CW isn't on there" let's get behind Green now. ?

Do you ?

Or isn't it more likely any names given out will be investigated deeply and ANY (and I do mean ANY) small item found will be used to start going at Green again.

Not to mention the death threats, hate mail, boycotts, internet hacks and media interest that would fall upon anyone mentioned.

If you were an investor would you tell Green you were OK with him giving out the list ?

Would you ?

These folk HAVE invested in the club whilst others fantasised about it. Like it or not, they are the only show in town, and whilst we need transparency on a lot of things, it is self-defeating when it scares off investors.

There are some who would use anything to have a go at Green, however much it affects the club.

Using the CW bogeyman ploy is getting old now, as is making anything not diclosed due to sinister reasons.

The burden of proof falls on those making the accusations. If they can come up with a shred of it, I might give them some credibility.

Otherwise it is just agenda based scaremongering.

We used to have the tims for that, but it seems we have worse within our ranks.

This is Rangers, purely a football club, and it is within the realms of fantasy that people cannot be named as backers of the club. It is time there was transparency, from tip to toe, and if Charles Green doesn't name them then he is not being transparent. Do you honestly think this settles much to have this degree of discretion as to who the backers are?

The director of Blue Pitch Holdings is Alessandro Celano, a Swiss investment banker. The shareholders will be clients of his investment bank who have chosen to invest in Rangers, and Blue Pitch Holdings will be the investment vehicle for them to make the investment. It is illegal under Swiss law for him to reveal who his clients are.

we are not governed by swiss law.

Unbelievable , you are a gullible fool like many others on here , and only time will out the truth .........

Not believing a totally factless rumour started by people trying to drive green out the club as he wants nothing to do with them makes me gullible.... :lol:

Enjoy hitching your wagon to the star of dingwall and leggatt...they have came out of this with so much credit so far.

Because when he announced Glenmuir Leggo printed all their telephone numbers, e-mail details etc etc in his blog and they were inundated with abuse and death threats.

He did the same with Bill Miller and he will undoubtedly do the same if anyone else gets revealed as investors.

You need to ask yourself why so called Rangers fans would treat people who had invested millions in to our club when we almost went out of business like this.

Its not asking them questions, it's threatening them and abusing them.

Taig like behavoir.

First they came for Miller, then they came for Glenmuir, next they will come for Blue Pitch.

The Dingbat/Leggo axis of evil have shot themselves in the foot and as I said if I was an investor and Green named me against my wishes cos I didn't want abuse and death threats I would walk away.

This chain of events could be the death of the club as if the club is starved of money we could be liquidated again.

I think that is what these "supporters" of the club want with their death threats and season ticket boycotts.

Who says it is Rangers fans? If you are looking for people with a motive to prevent investment in Rangers that would rescue it from bankruptcy, is it not more likely to be Celtic or diddy team fans pretending to be Rangers fans?

Theres a reason he has swerved and lied and mislead when asked the question .

Its because Whyte is involved and he knows when it comes out , he's finished ............

What if it turns out Whyte isn't involved you going to apologize to Green.

Prove he is involved or wait and see ffs.

Let me get this straight.

Bomber Broon, Leggo and a bunch of other loons are seriously trying to tell us that Green has gone to all this expense, hassle and trouble to acquire Rangers as a front for Craig Whyte ?

This is despite knowing the ferocious investigations that will take place by us, the tims and the SFA, which would surely uncover the plot.

So what now ?

CW steps out from the shadows like a panto villain and announces it's been him all along and we've all been hoodwinked ?

Or do Leggo and the rest watch too much scooby doo and think they'll be the pesky kids that unmask CW ?

They haven't a scooby :lol:

As Mr Spock would say, their actions have a complete lack of logic to them.

These are what you call facts:

Sevco 5088 Ltd - has one director, Charles Green

Charles Green is not a director of any unrelated Rangers company

Blue Pitch Holdings - does not exist as a ltd company

---

So how does that change the spin of the article?

Blue Pitch Holdings is registered in Switzerland. Companies House only lists companies registered in Scotland, England/Wales and Northern Ireland, so if you are looking there, you won't find it.

Green seems genuine, and the majority if fans back him, the rest will just have to grin and bear it really and live with it, what can the doubters really do anyway.

The rest will not have to do anything of the sort; the rest, as you put it, are the lifeblood of this club, and they can withdraw their favour if they so wish by not buying tickets, merchandise, and so on.

Are you having a laugh ?

No, i'm not having a laugh - If I invested I wouldn't want cunts like the axis of evil knowing about it.

It's not worth the hassle and these people are acting worse than bheasts with their abuse and boycott calls.

Tell them fuck all Charlie and if they dont want to come back to Ibrox then fuck them.

Some of them dont come anyway, other than to flog merchandise which deprives the club of money - hang on I see a pattern developing

Not believing a totally factless rumour started by people trying to drive green out the club as he wants nothing to do with them makes me gullible.... :lol:

Enjoy hitching your wagon to the star of dingwall and leggatt...they have came out of this with so much credit so far.

It took me three weeks to read into Whyte and realise he was a crook and should not have got anywhere near the club .

It took even less with Green , but hey its all about opinions .

Like i said, time is ticking for Green .............