Leggat-Shadowy Blue Pitch Holdings stop Rangers getting SFA licence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Whyte, with his off-the-scale wealth, is backing Charles Green, Ticketus own the stadium, Whyte holds the floating charge, D & P have conspired to refuse all other bids and SDM is just waiting to take control again.

The only ones who see this truth are Mark Daly, Alex Thomson, Mark Dingwall, Leggo, John Brown and sassaaa.

Yep, I'm convinced.

It is not about you being convinced, or me being convinced, of anything. Charles Green should name his backers. The fans, in light of what has gone on in the last 2 decades, are entitled to know.

The best way to dispell any rumours is for Green and the SFA to issue a joint statement stating that all investors have been disclosed.This would totally discredit Leggos blog but will they ?

If it's that onbvious you tell me why he's keeping it a secret (even though he isn't)

You tell me why he has swerved it for months ?

Its no big deal , he's supposed to be upfront and honest with the fans .

The guy is a fuckin shyster just like his buddy and he's getting backed into a corner and will have to come out with the truth before one of the rags get it first ...........

You tell me why he has swerved it for months ?

Its no big deal , he's supposed to be upfront and honest with the fans .

The guy is a fuckin shyster just like his buddy and he's getting backed into a corner and will have to come out with the truth before one of the rags get it first ...........

You say it's obvious but then din't know why...what a strange answer to a simple question...to think you are accusing others of being unable to be upfront or honest.....

They don't own the club so why would we need to know anything ?

Green does and he's been swerving the question at every turn .

They were talking of bidding though, and making allegations of non-transparency, but a nice attempt at bodyswerving the questions. I see what you did there.

Why do we need to know who is in Blue Pitch Holdings ?

Most big clubs have holdings from investment companies and don't require disclosure.

Green only needs to disclose it to the authorities. If they are happy then I see no further need to provide targets for the Leggo brigade.

Ok Swally, I agree, but, he can show them to the SFA!!!

Agree with that if it stays with the SFA and we get our licence as a result.

Liewell's place in the SFA worries me.

If we are gonny go down that route will they be investigating the "fit and properness" of Dermot Desmond with his dodgy business shenanigans in the ROI?

These scare stories always seem to make sense to a lot of folk who have just joined. :shifty:

Scare stories? What like suggesting it is important we know who owns us? Especially given what has happened as a result of our previous owner.

Just to clarify... so you don't think that is important?

Rather than suspicious eyes I think you need to open your eyes.

You say it's obvious but then din't know why...what a strange answer to a simple question...to think you are accusing others of being unable to be upfront or honest.....

You still never answered , why he is not being upfront and honest and saying who his backers are ????

How gullible do you have to be ?

Whyte was spinning the same pish and loads on here fell for it .

The best way to dispell any rumours is for Green and the SFA to issue a joint statement stating that all investors have been disclosed.This would totally discredit Leggos blog but will they ?

Well, that, to me anyway, seems the credible thing to do. It's no use people having a go at John Brown, and this guy Leggo, they are given their fuel because the fans have gone through the mill in the last few years. It is important that there is now a new era of transparency at Rangers. It is essential.

They were talking of bidding though, and making allegations of non-transparency, but a nice attempt at bodyswerving the questions. I see what you did there.

Why do we need to know who is in Blue Pitch Holdings ?

Most big clubs have holdings from investment companies and don't require disclosure.

Green only needs to disclose it to the authorities. If they are happy then I see no further need to provide targets for the Leggo brigade.

Green could have sorted this out ages ago , but he choose to lie and swerve the questions and you don't wonder why ???????

You still never answered , why he is not being upfront and honest and saying who his backers are ????

How gullible do you have to be ?

Whyte was spinning the same pish and loads on here fell for it .

As i was one of the very few who pointed out whyte's short comings from the begining you can spare me the pointless lectures and expand on the point you made and now seem to be dodging and furiously backtracking on.....

you actually believe he hasn't ?

GCL the SFA are saying they arent happy with full details of backers, if this is the case, he should show them. why would Ricrad Wilson (Herald) be asking these questions as well, he has been one of the few journos who hasnt been slaughtering us.BTW im not a Pro - Brown supporter either, just want Rangers back playing football.

As i was one of the very few who pointed out whyte's short comings from the begining you can spare me the pointless lectures and expand on the point you made and now seem to be dodging and furiously backtracking on.....

Give it a rest hero , answer the question .

Why has he lied and deliberately swerved the question ?????

GCL the SFA are saying they arent happy with full details of backers, if this is the case, he should show them. why would Ricrad Wilson (Herald) be asking these questions as well, he has been one of the few journos who hasnt been slaughtering us.BTW im not a Pro - Brown supporter either, just want Rangers back playing football.

Where did the SFa say this...i haven't read that anywhere but if i have missed it fair enough...

I don't back anyone but rangers but the hysteria being whipped up by Follow Follow and it's bitches is helping no one.

You taliking about yourself here

I have already said why he's not answering , because i believe Whyte is involved and always has been , thats why he got the club for buttons and as quickly as he did .

You now tell me why he's been lying and hiding things from the fans ?

Because when he announced Glenmuir Leggo printed all their telephone numbers, e-mail details etc etc in his blog and they were inundated with abuse and death threats.

He did the same with Bill Miller and he will undoubtedly do the same if anyone else gets revealed as investors.

You need to ask yourself why so called Rangers fans would treat people who had invested millions in to our club when we almost went out of business like this.

Its not asking them questions, it's threatening them and abusing them.

Taig like behavoir.

First they came for Miller, then they came for Glenmuir, next they will come for Blue Pitch.

The Dingbat/Leggo axis of evil have shot themselves in the foot and as I said if I was an investor and Green named me against my wishes cos I didn't want abuse and death threats I would walk away.

This chain of events could be the death of the club as if the club is starved of money we could be liquidated again.

I think that is what these "supporters" of the club want with their death threats and season ticket boycotts.

I have already said why he's not answering , because i believe Whyte is involved and always has been , thats why he got the club for buttons and as quickly as he did .

You now tell me why he's been lying and hiding things from the fans ?

You're a fool then....Craig whyte is not involved and their isn't a shred of evidence to suggest he is...if you have any then explain it to me here...rather than dingwall and leggo told me.

What has he lied about ?

Bottom line is the investors will be named in the application to the sfa for a license....if one them is craig whyte or octupus people might find out quite quickly....it's prove things made up in loonballs imaginations aren't true....

These are what you call facts:

Sevco 5088 Ltd - has one director, Charles Green

Charles Green is not a director of any unrelated Rangers company

Blue Pitch Holdings - does not exist as a ltd company

---

So how does that change the spin of the article?

Green could have sorted this out ages ago , but he choose to lie and swerve the questions and you don't wonder why ???????

Do you really think he could come out with a list of names and Leggo and FF would say "great stuff, CW isn't on there" let's get behind Green now. ?

Do you ?

Or isn't it more likely any names given out will be investigated deeply and ANY (and I do mean ANY) small item found will be used to start going at Green again.

Not to mention the death threats, hate mail, boycotts, internet hacks and media interest that would fall upon anyone mentioned.

If you were an investor would you tell Green you were OK with him giving out the list ?

Would you ?

These folk HAVE invested in the club whilst others fantasised about it. Like it or not, they are the only show in town, and whilst we need transparency on a lot of things, it is self-defeating when it scares off investors.

There are some who would use anything to have a go at Green, however much it affects the club.

Using the CW bogeyman ploy is getting old now, as is making anything not diclosed due to sinister reasons.

The burden of proof falls on those making the accusations. If they can come up with a shred of it, I might give them some credibility.

Otherwise it is just agenda based scaremongering.

We used to have the tims for that, but it seems we have worse within our ranks.

You're a fool then....Craig whyte is not involved and their isn't a shred of evidence to suggest he is...if you have any then explain it to me here...rather than dingwall and leggo told me.

What has he lied about ?

Bottom line is the investors will be named in the application to the sfa for a license....if one them is craig whyte or octupus people might find out quite quickly....it's prove things made up in loonballs imaginations aren't true....

hes lied about the 30m investment by the end of july.

Because when he announced Glenmuir Leggo printed all their telephone numbers, e-mail details etc etc in his blog and they were inundated with abuse and death threats.

Are you having a laugh ?

After all that has happened regarding lying shysters , this is the best you can come up with ?

Hes protecting them from abuse ??????????

The guy is a shifty bastard and the sooner someone is onto him the better .

I thought we might have got a whole lot wiser after Murray and Whyte , seems i was wrong ........