Leggat-Shadowy Blue Pitch Holdings stop Rangers getting SFA licence

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Green still has questions to awnser right enough, but Leggos article seems to be letting O'Rhegan off the hook too much for my liking. If Green does as he says he will and proves that Whyte is not involved will people give him his dues and at least try and get behind him? Or will it never be enough until we have 'real Rangers men' (a phrase thats as vague and irritating as sporting integrity these days) in charge.

:wanker: Its back to this shit again lego, why dont you go and boil your head in oil, no proof of what you say is there ? its always shadowy men in dark suits in your blog, ohhhhhhhhh shadowy men hide quick :uk:

Aye the shadowy men who touched him in his 'special place' when he was a child.

It really is simple CG can come out and name his backers! There is nothing stopping him from doing so! CG has done well in recent days but all he has to do is provide us with the names of the investors and people will make his life a lot easier

This seems reasonable to me, indeed every Rangers fan should be demanding to know. I don't care who wrote the piece, it makes complete sense to me.

These scare stories always seem to make sense to a lot of folk who have just joined. :shifty:

It really is simple CG can come out and name his backers! There is nothing stopping him from doing so! CG has done well in recent days but all he has to do is provide us with the names of the investors and people will make his life a lot easier

So Dingbat and his cohorts can send them abuse and death threats?

If I was backing Green I would be telling him "Release my name so those lunatics can hound me and i'm out"

Theres a reason he has swerved and lied and mislead when asked the question .

Its because Whyte is involved and he knows when it comes out , he's finished ............

If I was backing Green I would be telling him "Release my name so those lunatics can hound me and i'm out"

He has released other backers names so why not blue pitch holdings?

There is absolutley fuck all about Blue pitch holdings online! Why won't he name who is in this small consortium?

It is standard business practice that investment vehicles do not have to disclose their participants.

That goes double in a situation like this as those calling for this "transparency" will immediately use it against Green by digging up anything remotely negative they can.

Before anyone tries to claim otherwise, look back, as this has happened to everyone even remotely attached to Rangers recently, except the TBK versions and Bomber Broon of course. They are clearly above reproach and we don't need to know anything about them. <cr>

Given the problems we have had with our owners, I find it bemusing that so many are prepared to ignore the fact that we know so little of who is in charge now.

I couldn't give a shit about Dingwall, or his cronies.

EVERY Rangers fans should be asking these questions, we owe it to ourselves after what the last 2 owners have done.

Not aimed at you specifically, but I think that some on here just take the complete opposite stance to Dingwall & FF, just because they don't like him/them.

He has released other backers names so why not blue pitch holdings?

As soon as Glenmuir were revealed they received abuse and death threats, so bad that they almost pulled out (like Miller).

If I was an investor I would be telling Green "Publicly name me and i'm off"

Its not unusual for companies to have investment funds backed by anonymous people invest in them - it doesn't mean they are all Craig Whyte or criminal money lenders.

These lunatics (Leggo et al) wont stop at Blue Pitch, if they were exposed they would find something else to snipe at Green about, we need to draw a line and support McCoist and whatever team he puts on the pitch.

It is standard business practice that investment vehicles do not have to disclose their participants.

That goes double in a situation like this as those calling for this "transparency" will immediately use it against Green by digging up anything remotely negative they can.

Before anyone tries to claim otherwise, look back, as this has happened to everyone even remotely attached to Rangers recently, except the TBK versions and Bomber Broon of course. They are clearly above reproach and we don't need to know anything about them. <cr>

They don't own the club so why would we need to know anything ?

Green does and he's been swerving the question at every turn .

Ok Swally, I agree, but, he can show them to the SFA!!!

Some of us have asked the same questions of all.

Some of us aren't interested in taking sides, or my constortium is better than yours.

Some are just interested in the future of Rangers, and want to be as sure as we possibly can that we are going in the right direction.

Yet again, a question about Green and other parties are dragged into it as it its a battle.

Theres a reason he has swerved and lied and mislead when asked the question .

Its because Whyte is involved and he knows when it comes out , he's finished ............

Craig Whyte, with his off-the-scale wealth, is backing Charles Green, Ticketus own the stadium, Whyte holds the floating charge, D & P have conspired to refuse all other bids and SDM is just waiting to take control again.

The only ones who see this truth are Mark Daly, Alex Thomson, Mark Dingwall, Leggo, John Brown and sassaaa.

Yep, I'm convinced.