tom boyd

dunkybers

It's no surprise to hear him say everything is the fault of one club, i.e. us.

Of course it is Tom. Rangers single handedly put together the SPL, the unfair TV distribution, forced rival fans to stop following their teams and most of all, put a gun to the head of the SPL chairmen to ensure we were demoted to division 3.

Yes, the man is a total clownshoe.

He can go fuck himself with John Philebean's old shite hairdo! Should be more concerned with his old club Motherwell going to the wall than us. But he's a "Celtic Legend" so that's ok to spout shite all over the mhedia. Absolute cunt of a man!!!!

i saw his interview and he said he never tried any harder against us than he did any other team.

who's he trying to kid,he was just an average player who couldn't raise his game if he tried anyway.

fuckin dick

A have met this guy a few times last few years was alweays sayin how cellic were gonna do this n that, done fuk all till last season n for me that wasnt even much of an achievement. Really hurts me that we didnt get last seasons title that would have put the pressure right on the smeltic, they are gettn an easy ride ere but when you look at the bigger picture celtic are pure pish and have been for 5 years. So proud a ma team last few years ye no that, last season wuda been the icing. The pirate

i saw his interview and he said he never tried any harder against us than he did any other team.

who's he trying to kid,he was just an average player who couldn't raise his game if he tried anyway.

fuckin dick

Well there you are my friend that's the problem right there, the cunts should have tried harder and maybe they would have won some bits of metal too.. It's not our fault yous are shite Sellic!