If you take our titles

AGM_72

If they strip our titles, all our points should be nill and void. Therefore , they'll need to update the leagues for the last 10 season and update the leagues with who got relegated.

And payout teams new prize money etc.

If they even attempt to strip 1 title, it will not just be a straight giving to Celtic.

If they strip our titles, all our points should be nill and void. Therefore , they'll need to update the leagues for the last 10 season and update the leagues with who got relegated.

And payout teams new prize money etc.

If they even attempt to strip 1 title, it will not just be a straight giving to Celtic.

But to give Septic the titles is the only real reason they're actually looking at this,Anything to help the Septic in their quest for tainted titles.

Their underlying motivation is to make Celtic fans interested in their club when there really isn't much for them to be interested in.

Rangers on the other hand are down so really can't defend themselves properly.

The whole situation is a sham from a sham club and the issue should have been put to bed long ago.

The real reason the league is in the state it is in is because of poor leadership and direction. The spl tried to compete with other leagues in Europe but were swinging well above their weight. It should have been recognised and acted upon years ago. No... decades ago. What is left in the support of spl teams are zealots that although passionate are blinded by so much by their desire to be competitive ate happy simply to bring their competitors down in spiteful acts that do not necessarily benefit the game in general.

I'm genuinely concerned about this title stripping shite.

The only thing that keeps me believing is the huge can of worms it would open up if they were to go back down the years and treat every other club the same. We would have teams who just avoided relegation being relegated retrospectively, teams who finished 2nd and 3rd and played in Europe having taken the place of others who finished 4th or 5th, and all other kinds of scenarios.

Saying that, Uefa let Marseilles keep the CL they won after being sanctioned for cheating by their own FA.

Yes they will try every to destroy us.

MAKE NO FUKKIN MISTAKE THEY ARE POISED WITH A KNIFE AT OUR CLUB'S HEART AND WANT US DEAD

Need some constructive ideas on how to fight back.

Those taig fuks have already press-ganged the media and the SFA...... seems we are fighting our corner alone.

The only thing that keeps me believing is the huge can of worms it would open up if they were to go back down the years and treat every other club the same. We would have teams who just avoided relegation being relegated retrospectively, teams who finished 2nd and 3rd and played in Europe having taken the place of others who finished 4th or 5th, and all other kinds of scenarios.

Saying that, Uefa let Marseilles keep the CL they won after being sanctioned for cheating by their own FA.

It really is ridiculous the lengths that they're suggesting they'll go to. All the turmoil and carnage it could cause to the game, because it's a ripple effect.

Actually I think UEFA stripped Marseilles of the CL but, and this is crucial, they didn't award it to Milan who they beat in the final, so using that as a precedent, even if we are stripped of titles they can't just give them to septic as runners up.

I'm sure I read somewhere about a club who had a few youth club members lives ruined by a sexual predator, who preyed on and sexually assaulted/abused them, with certain 'Big' members of staff fully aware. Surely this sort of heinous actions should result in some sort of action, maybe not titles stripped, just indefinite expulsion from world football. Let them keep all there title records, even the ones the 'won' during WW1, just never let them compete in any other football competition ever again. I only say this as I believe sexual abuse against young children is a far worse crime than ensuring an employee has the most tax efficient contract possible!

MAKE NO FUKKIN MISTAKE THEY ARE POISED WITH A KNIFE AT OUR CLUB'S HEART AND WANT US DEAD

Those taig fuks have already press-ganged the media and the SFA...... seems we are fighting our corner alone.

Your so fuckin right mate! The sooner we wake up to this , the better!!!!

..the equivelant coefficient points we earned for Scotland during those title wins back off the current total.

I mean, it's only fair right? Sporting integrity and all that.

It would be UEFA, not FIFA.

The point is that for the sake of Sporting Integrity, Motherwell must withdraw from the CL immediately, if they believe that their place is their through our 'fraudulent actions' of the past, and ditto, Celtic must request being put back into early qualifying rounds. I am sure that they will both take such principled action without delay...

This is so true but the main thing is.... what the hell can we do about it all ?

That self same mhedia don't care about us as a Club and no matter how harsh the story, they WILL go along with it and print it... sensationalism and all that.

It still doesn't make much sense that murray can do all of wjhat he did... sell to wee craig... and now all of this ?

Rangers Footyball Club ... innocent.

Rangers staff members... innocent.

Rangers players... innocent.

Rangers fans, most certainly... innocent.

A Club and everything connected with it.... innocent, maybe we do indeed need a proper layer to go to court and actually put these points forward given that two individual former owners WERE guilty in their own right for their OWN wrongdoings and that it has nothing whatsoever to do with Who/what the Club are now ?