Rally at George Square

BlueSonic

Bomber i would rather stay at home and scoop by eyes out with a teaspoon.

so zula, who would you prefer to have as our spokesperson? seems to me he's put his reputation on the line for a cause he believes in deeply? fan ownership!! i admit that bomber wouldnt be my choice but it seems we are crying out for leadership and when somebody comes along to fill the void our support is totally dismissive "cos he's an alky etc etc".........dont know about you but ive never played for rangers nor worked for the gers, im just a supporter, but bomber has so just out of curiousity.......who would make you listen and get behind a movement?

1342720221' post='1060239628']

so zula, who would you prefer to have as our spokesperson? seems to me he's put his reputation on the line for a cause he believes in deeply? fan ownership!! i admit that bomber wouldnt be my choice but it seems we are crying out for leadership and when somebody comes along to fill the void our support is totally dismissive "cos he's an alky etc etc".........dont know about you but ive never played for rangers nor worked for the gers, im just a supporter, but bomber has so just out of curiousity.......who would make you listen and get behind a movement?

He isn't a spokesman for us as at this moment and time he has no links to the club other than an ex player. I could claim to be a spokesman for the fans as much as he can.

We don't need "a movement"

We need the moron element in our support to shut the fuck up and start backing the club.

And as a result of his actions he has ruined his reputation with a lot of supporters. All he has done since he started this campaign is talk nonsense, absolute nonsense. Thought he was putting in a bid last week for the 10million that it would (according to him and the goalie) take to buy out green?? Turns out like all the rest of his stories, it was garbage and he doesn't have the money. His actions of trying to get fans to starve Rangers are a disgrace, and damage this could cause could be catastrophic. If he wants to organise a fan buy out, then fine, do it, but no need to wage war against the current regime who by all accounts have done nothing wrong, although in the eyes of bombers brigade investing in the club to make a profit is a heinous crime (far worse than fronting a bid for a couple of yahoos to buy the club).

What would make me get behind someone, is someone with genuine leadership qualities, shared goals and a level of intelligence that I can a)respect and b)think will be appropriate to guide us forward. Bomber has none of these qualities and his actions now appear to be more about a personal vendetta against Green than anything else. So feel free to join Browns vendetta and put the club which you no doubt claim to love in serious jeopardy.

We don't need "a movement"

We need the moron element in our support to shut the fuck up and start backing the club.

Beast .You need to calm it mate regards the moron element.I agree with a lot of your stuff but your stance is not helping calling fellow bears morons.

Im sure you would be the first to bad rep someone for doing that .

This anti Dingwall.Rst stuff you push is so boring .Why not just be positive without attacking all the time???

somebody comes along to fill the void....who would make you listen and get behind a movement?

Cant be much of a void if hes going to fill it and the only movement I would like to see is Brown exiting stage door left as his curtain calls are anything but inspiring to any free thinking intelligent human being.