lets all laugh at St Jonhstone

Lets hope this is the start of all the SPLs teams disaster of a season.Hope everyone of them get horsed with nomarks like this

ffs Eskisehirspor?????????????????? chuckle chukle bring it on

Dont say bears den to me .Theres rodents getting on here slagging us off and bears go and debate with them .

This surely will cheer up the die hard bears.

It certainly made me smile.GIRUY ST JOHNSTONE

Lets hope this is the start of all the SPLs teams disaster of a season.Hope everyone of them get horsed with nomarks like this

ffs Eskisehirspor?????????????????? chuckle chukle bring it on

Dont say bears den to me .Theres rodents getting on here slagging us off and bears go and debate with them .

This surely will cheer up the die hard bears.

It certainly made me smile.GIRUY ST JOHNSTONE

and who are st johnstone

My facebook is full oh them, I had a wee soft spot for them but the shit iv taken in this city fae feckin saints fans I'm past even given them a thought. Apart from now

Lighten up ffs a few of you .Who the fuck side are some of you on.These coonts and the rest of SPL put us in the position we are in now.

Im going to savour every moment of any of our clubs embarressments.Who gives a monkeys fuck if the Turkish club are so called no bad.....Whos heard of them really.

Lighten up ffs a few of you .Who the fuck side are some of you on.These coonts and the rest of SPL put us in the position we are in now.

Im going to savour every moment of any of our clubs embarressments.Who gives a monkeys fuck if the Turkish club are so called no bad.....Whos heard of them really.

Yae need to chill a bit.

5th place in the Turkish leauge, the Turkish leauge is a lot tougher than the SPL and because people havent heard of them it doesnae make them a poor side. Having bet on the Turkish leauge and seen them a few times they are a good side. I dont like the SPL clubs but this isnt anywhere near an embarresment tbh

Yae need to chill a bit.

5th place in the Turkish leauge, the Turkish leauge is a lot tougher than the SPL and because people havent heard of them it doesnae make them a poor side. Having bet on the Turkish leauge and seen them a few times they are a good side. I dont like the SPL clubs but this isnt anywhere near an embarresment tbh

whatever :wanker:

Really quite a good result for them in all honesty.

Hardly.

That Turkish mob are no better than we were last season, but would St Johnstone class a 2-0 defeat against us as a good result?

I know it's a different country etc as well, but hardly constitutes it being a good result.