The new Rangers !

BEARGER

It only annoys us if we let it, personally, I think it just shows their continuing obsession, and I ain't bothered by them and any snide remarks.

Keep on asking anyone who says it why they hate us so much if we have only existed for a few weeks.

It only annoys us if we let it, personally, I think it just shows their continuing obsession, and I ain't bothered by them and any snide remarks.

Keep on asking anyone who says it why they hate us so much if we have only existed for a few weeks.

I like that !

Thats exactly right. When the media whores use this kind of language, fabricating this newco Rangers persona, it requires our acknowledgement for it to become realised. So people are best advised to ignore them and, by the time we are back in SPL, without any acceptance on our part to recognise their imagined scenario, they will just look like the vindictive knobs they are.

Thing is, once our membership is transferred, the SFA will recognise us as the "old Rangers" will they not? If so, then everyone can ram their Rangers are dead pish up their arse

The SFA more or less confirmed this in their statement.