Stick your licence

i dont care wat shit goes my way for this but id rather we told them stick ure licence we not fucking playing. i mean it if rangers said we cant play football this season but u can donate ticket money on days we should of played at home id fucking gladly donate . i will be disgusted if we agree to give the spl a share of our money. disgusted and embarrassed . TELL THEM TO FUCKING STICK IT GREEN

. enough is fucking enough taigy corrupt bastards

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so much of me agrees mate yet at the same tine i want the fight back to begin but not when we are being bent over....

these cunts WONT allow us to fight bk. we must do it our own way tell them to fucking stick it. and every season say fucking stick it until these bastards get it into there head NO rangers NO money

I don't like the alternative which is more than likely the death of my club.

the death of the club? these cunts tied us up bate us to near death and now they say u will pay us for the privalage to play div 3 ? lets get serious here we are rangers this is a fucking SHAM .

Let me tell you buddy, I share your fucking pain. These bastards are holding our club to ransom.

So fucking frustrating.

The big let down in all of this for me are the so called legends, high profile fans of our club that are sitting idle. There is only so much we as the man on he street can do. Duty is calling certain people and they are looking the other way. I bet our enemies cannot believe how little opposition they have faced

i dont care wat shit goes my way for this but id rather we told them stick ure licence we not fucking playing. i mean it if rangers said we cant play football this season but u can donate ticket money on days we should of played at home id fucking gladly donate . i will be disgusted if we agree to give the spl a share of our money. disgusted and embarrassed . TELL THEM TO FUCKING STICK IT GREEN

No.. I want to my team to play.. And maybe MM released his statement so that the SFL chairmen could see the SPL were trying to get the media money due to the SFL if the games were to be televised.. I'm interested to see how the the SFL react tomorrow to this news.. Ever the optimist :)

Bud I understand your utter frustration it's something we all share and the decisions against our club are absolutely appalling .... But we are at a time where our clubs very existence to play and survive is as real as ever!...I wish I had the answer but the authorities that are wholly corrupt in supposedly running our game have it in for us.. Do we take the sanctions or not play football?

I'm not for giving in to these bastards so don't take what I say the wrong way!

No.. I want to my team to play.. And maybe MM released his statement so that the SFL chairmen could see the SPL were trying to get the media money due to the SFL if the games were to be televised.. I'm interested to see how the the SFL react tomorrow to this news.. Ever the optimist :)

i hope ure rite m8

You are high off your ass spouting this rubbish. Without a license we can't play football. No football = no revenue, no revenue = no Rangers. It's guys like you that will kill this club! Keep your lowbrow ill-informed opinions to yourself. Ps some punctuation once in a while wouldn't go a miss either. WATP

i agree mate i really do but maybe this is the last bullet we'll bite before we rock up the divisions savaging teams on our way to becoming the true champions of scotland again

Bud I understand your utter frustration it's something we all share and the decisions against our club are absolutely appalling .... But we are at a time where our clubs very existence to play and survive is as real as ever!...I wish I had the answer but the authorities that are wholly corrupt in supposedly running our game have it in for us.. Do we take the sanctions or not play football?

i know were cmin from mate . see that song if we only had the rangers over here... i wish we had because that sfa just want us totaly fucked.

i hope ure rite m8

I do too.. But you could tell by MM statement he's as raging as the rest of us.. He's released that statement for a reason.. The SFL stood up to the SPL/ SFA last week.. Lets wait and see what they do now.. Bet they've got plans already for the money Rangers FC will bring to the SFL :crabflute:

My heart agrees with you mate, but my head says we should bide our time. We should bottle up all our rage at this injustice and then as soon as any other SPL club goes to the wall we should lash out with all our latent fury ensuring they receive the same ridiculous treatment we have been subjected to, no quarter given, no mercy. fuck them all...but lets do it the smart way. WATP

i know were cmin from mate . see that song if we only had the rangers over here... i wish we had because that sfa just want us totaly fucked.

If we can just get that registration to play....that's a massive hurdle mate!

It's a full scale

Conspiracy against us so we need to get playin and get to a stage where it's pay back time, then we will wade in with the size 10's on steel toe capped for all the other clubs and bastards who tried to kill us!....there will be hell to pay !

WATP

You are high off your ass spouting this rubbish. Without a license we can't play football. No football = no revenue, no revenue = no Rangers. It's guys like you that will kill this club! Keep your lowbrow ill-informed opinions to yourself. Ps some punctuation once in a while wouldn't go a miss either. WATP

shut ure mout TAIG!!!

How is it possible that the leaches areable to demand tv rights to a club they voted out of there league. We are not part of the sphell anymore. Its the same as being fired from a job and then your old employers asking for your wages form your new job fucking insane and pure comical they ave no chance of getting a penny. When they all get pumped oot of europe first time round and no tv money will be so karma watching them aply for div 3 next season.

Rangers will live for ever they wont

1342828424' post='1060245396']

And I absolutelly agree with you....however on the other hand once we come through this the bastards will continue to attack us. To a man they have shown their hand and it will not be quits once we get through this.

To take it on the chin to save our club is galling but just about palatable but it won't be the end. The hypocrtical fuckers want us at ther mercy, at some point we need to say enough is enough. Is that now? Perhaps not but make no mistake they will continue to attack us.

AGHHHHHHH