Amy Macdonald

masonboyne

It's about Scotland. When she sang it at T in the Park she said how she wrote it after singing the national anthem at the Scotland v Spain game. Sorry to disappoint some people

Shame, it's very appropriate to us right now.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Accused McGregor of being a Rapist before it went to court said he deserved it.

A Rangers supporter we dont need.

This angered me to but in light of recent events (mcgregor proving by walking away that he is infact a cunt) she may have been on to something :shifty: I demand a re trial!

FFS it's a Scotland song, she wrote it after singing in front of 50,000 at Hampden :rolleyes:

I think its about Scotland too, if she had sung red, white and blue then yes but its blue and white so obviously referring to the Saltire and Hampden

Accused McGregor of being a Rapist before it went to court said he deserved it.

A Rangers supporter we dont need.

Is that the same Mcgregor who walked away ? How do you know he didn't do it ? Ive heard stories about that gook his co-accused .

Mibbees its disguised as a Scotland song to increase sales by 50%........ :uk:;) Otherwise why put Amy Macdonald Rangers Fan at the end of the video. Disny metter anyway I think its fitting to oor current situation. :21: McGregor couldy rape anywan cos hes a fanny...... ;o)

This angered me to but in light of recent events (mcgregor proving by walking away that he is infact a cunt) she may have been on to something :shifty: I demand a re trial!

Not at all at the time McGregor was a very important part of our squad and she used the issue to get cheap publicity.

You should never accuse a guy of Rape on silly hearsay.

Not at all at the time McGregor was a very important part of our squad and she used the issue to get cheap publicity.

You should never accuse a guy of Rape on silly hearsay.

This is true...fuck em both :)

Is that the same Mcgregor who walked away ? How do you know he didn't do it ? Ive heard stories about that gook his co-accused .

Burd pumped shagger, burd tells boyfriend next day cause she remembers Kenny Tong video'd it, burd then screams rape . . . .

Shocking allegation & regardless to him leaving us this type of thing ain't funny.