Amy Macdonald

masonboyne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok .. we get it smart arses, it's a Scotland song.

Personally, I think it resonates with our situation today and would love to hear it at Ibrox.

I wouldn't like to hear any of her songs at Ibrox, yeuch. She is a ridiculous singer who sings in the ridiculous accent.

You`ve got to laugh in here at times ...the start of this thread was everyone saying how good the song would be to play at home games and how much she was a Rangers fan...now shes a mong who follows Falkirk ....

We`re a strange family...GIGGITY

You`ve got to laugh in here at times ...the start of this thread was everyone saying how good the song would be to play at home games and how much she was a Rangers fan...now shes a mong who follows Falkirk ....

so you are surprised that there are lads with different opinions in music & burds . . . . ON THE INTERNET :matron:

I don't read opening posts.

She supported Falkirk in the final when her boyfriend played for th

Against us

She is a kid in ger that is all

Not sticking up for her, but she never supported Falkirk that day. Mind her saying her boyfriend wouldn't be happy cos she was supporting Rangers. Anyway Amy, get that Ferrari you just bought punted & donate it to the fighting fund if your such a big fan.

Not sticking up for her, but she never supported Falkirk that day. Mind her saying her boyfriend wouldn't be happy cos she was supporting Rangers. Anyway Amy, get that Ferrari you just bought punted & donate it to the fighting fund if your such a big fan.

Aye she did

00000042.gif I think so.

Who gives a flying f@ck if she wrote it as a Scotland song.

The fact is we can adapt it to a Rangers song as she sings of "I'll swim the seven seas" = I've sailed the 7 seas.

"Fifty thousand voices singing in the rain."

"I never knew how proud I'd feel just standing in the rain. These three Words mean everything to me and I'd sing

it again and again."

FOR FUXSAKE, for just once can we not stop ripping the pish out of fellow bears? At least she is very public in her love of Rangers and has never hid it like many in the entertainment industry.