Renaming Murray Park...

Personally i wasn't keen on the 3 options. After how well Super has conducted himself after the farce of the last 12 months and being the greatest Ranger of all time does anyone else think it should be renamed to something along the lines with McCoist in it?

Ally McCoist Academy?

Thoughts?

I hope its renamed soon, small comfort but hopefully it feels like a knife to the heart of murray and he bears the stigma and shame of what he did to the club for the rest of his miserable life.

I agree that it should be in honour of the club not an individual. I'd like to think this training facility will help create many more Rangers legends in the future.

Auchinhowie Football Academy or Rangers Football Academy.

I would never accept the selling of the name of our beloved ibrox but i would punt the naming rights to the highest bidder if possible.WATP

Actually, that's not a bad shout.

The Emirates Football Academy (that will be £50m thank you, kerrching !!!) :lol:

Seriously though, it could be a decent earner for us.

i dont really mind. it would be fitting to appreciate mccoist in some form but i have a feeling he will be getting a statue next to mr struth anyway :)

So which one is going up first?