Frankie on the Ball

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I want no Tarrier players near our club we are in a very difficult place and if these guys offer their services to a club in Div 3 rather than stay in SPL then I will applaud them. We've already had Rangers men show their true colours and it wasn't nice watching them rob our club of much needed revenue.

As much as I want no Tarrier players near our club we are in a very difficult place and if these guys offer their services to a club in Div 3 rather than stay in SPL then I will applaud them. We've already had Rangers men show their true colours and it wasn't nice watching them rob our club of much needed revenue.

That's a fair point.

Guys who were said to bleed blue shafted us while guys like Wallace who had no connections to the club choose to stick with us.

Both signings would be brilliant. Beattie's fitness isn't a huge problem, he wouldn't need to bust his gut as much in D3 and the best part about him coming is to guide the youngsters and bring experience. We would probably win the division without him but him coming is great for the youngsters and pretty much guarantees the title if he plays a decent number of games.

This is the guy who scored the winner in the Scottish Cup after all.

Ian Black will be a great signing too, he could hold the midfield himself and just let Bedoya/McLeod/McKay/Naismith etc run wild up the pitch.