What can we win this year?

154 members have voted

1. 1. What can we win this year

• SFL 3
    • Ramsdens Cup
    • league Cup
    • scottish cup

If we sign one or two players of the calibre of Beattie and Black then Div 3 will be over by Christmas, subsequently we can turn our focus on the Cup competitions, the Bheasts would be crapping it!

We all remember QOS in 2008, why shouldn't we harbour ambitions of the Scottish Cup? I reckon we will be 2nd favourites should we retain the likes of Goian and Alexander with the addition of a couple of SPL journeymen, they would be superstars in the lower echelons of Scottish football.

Personally I think we will walk SFL3, and Ramsdens Cup should be as good as any chance of winning a trophy..

Certinaly think we are capable of winning the league cup, especially if the tims are pre-occupied with european football..

The scottish cup, would hope for a good run, but may be just a little optimistic if we can win this too.... Ah fuck what am I talking about, we are the Rangers and never settle for 2nd best.

The Quad is on!!

I really want us to win the Ramsdens cup for some reason :lol: Maybe it's because they've never won it. Started in '94 or something.

I want the Scottish Cup.

After all the shit we've been through, all the crap we've taken from the SPL and SFA, it would be a fantastic two fingered salute to all those who lined up to take a kick at us when we were on the ground.

Just a pity we wouldn't be able to take the Europa League place from that.

First SFL team in history to win Scottish Cup having beaten an SPL team in every round. The beaten team then going into liquidation because they had factored in beating us in their budgets. Facing Sceptic in the final and winning with the jammiest goal in history. During our celebrations news breaks about revelations from referees that Pacific Shelf 595 had been match fixing. They are forced to eat humble pie made entirely from the words Sporting Integrity. That'll do for year 1.

Oh and we win the world's most popular and iconic team award.

Oh yes, and all the court cases and the litigation against clubs who didn't pay compensation for treacherous ex players. They should then have to sit on the sidelines and watch all our players playing with honour. I reserve a special punishment for Moyes, whose dark history at Pacific 595 will be uncovered.... Say no more.