The BBC and our name

On the bbc website when you look at the division 3 league our name is listen as "the rangers plc" they are complete cunts from top to bottom at that corporation. Obviously a soap dodger thinking its funny I mean Dunfermline is not listed as "dunfermline athletic football club" or there is no team named pacific shelf in spl

On the bbc website when you look at the division 3 league our name is listen as "the rangers plc" they are complete cunts from top to bottom at that corporation. Obviously a soap dodger thinking its funny I mean Dunfermline is not listed as "dunfermline athletic football club" or there is no team named pacific shelf in spl

We're listed as The Rangers because ATM that's our name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong im sure there's a meeting scheduled for the 30th July the name of oldco will be changed to rangers 2012 then the newco can be changed to Rangers.

We're listed as The Rangers because ATM that's our name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong im sure there's a meeting scheduled for the 30th July the name of oldco will be changed to rangers 2012 then the newco can be changed to Rangers.

The name of the club hasn't changed, the new owning company will change its name to The Rangers FC. Clyde should be listed as The Clyde FC CIC if they were going by company name.

Just some taig in the BBC who thinks it's funny to put us at the bottom of the league.

All be it only on alphabetical order.

Just remember were paying this knobends wages by buying tv licenses, let's boycott tv licenses too !

Just some taig in the BBC who thinks it's funny to put us at the bottom of the league.

All be it only on alphabetical order.

Just remember were paying this knobends wages by buying tv licenses, let's boycott tv licenses too !

Already done! Shhhhh!

At the moment, the Oldco company name is The Rangers Football Club plc and the the Newco name is Sevco Scotland Ltd.

On 30th July, Oldco's name will change to RFC 2012 plc and Newco's name will change to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. It will likely change from Ltd to plc later when the fan share issue goes ahead.

The correct name of the football club is, always has been and always will be The Rangers FC, usually abbreviated to Rangers. The correct name of Mad Vlad's club for example is Heart of Midlothian, but it is usually abbreviated to Hearts, and that's what the BBC has on their website.

already psoted...

we own the club name "Rangers" & "Rangers FC"

we also own the SFA membership of the OldCo

but both of the above require the go ahead from the SFA. Essentially they need to grant us the transfer of membership. The regsitration of our club name 'rangers' also goes hand-in-hand with the membership.

Right now Sevco Scotland, trading as 'The Rangers FC' has not been granted the SFA membership, therefore the club name 'Rangers' is not registered with the SFA by Sevco/TRFC.

It would tehrefore be incorrect for the SFA/SKY/other media outlets to list "Rangers" in division 3, because it would suggest to the readers that the SFA has granted our membership and everything is good to go, when it has not.

For that reason, they must draw distinction that Sevco has a conditional place in Div 3 dependant on the membership transfer.

That leaves them 3 options, they could leave it blank or TBC, use 'Sevco Scotland' or use Sevco's trading name 'The Rangers FC'.

If/When the SFA membership is ratified and transferred, our club name also becomes registered and the BBC/SKY and so on will change it to 'Rangers'.

Oh ffs ted you have re appeared eh? :rolleyes:

No surprise its in a thread like this ya scumbag prick.

You gonnae tell RM why you negged repped a post about a loyal British soldier sacrificing his life to save those of others in Northern ireland?

We're a football club that is owned by a company, Rangers Football Club isn't a company.

It's amazing how many supporters(besides everyone else) don't understand the difference between the club and the company names..

For this reason it's daft to have any 'Rangers' included in the fixture lists as since we don't have the SFA membership yet, Rangers FC can't play football.

To put The Rangers FC, which is a company, in the fixture list, is stupid because companies don't play football.

BBC still have us listed in div 3 under our company name. Now we've got our license should our name on their website not be changed to Rangers again - no other team listed in div 3 have FC after their name?