Ok, so Brown is a no-go, but who would you like to REALISTICALLY see come in?

Jasper

Sidwell,malbranque - why not tottenham will strengthen again and reading havent been playing Sidwell so much

- both are more realistic than those people harping on about Smith

Sidwell is on his way to Chelsea.

And yes, I'm as surprised as everyone else at that.

I would take:

Italian boy - Palermo

Naismith - Killie

Barry Robson - D.Utd

Whittaker - Hiv's

Fowler - Liverpool

Jagielka - Sheff .Utd

I'm sure there are many italian boys at Palermo! :craphead: Talking of Palermo, I'D Love David Di Michele instead

I'm sure there are many italian boys at Palermo! :craphead: Talking of Palermo, I'D Love David Di Michele instead

Great player but i doubt we would pay a big fee for someone his age with no possible return :pipeguy:

Boom Boom!

Im just too fookin lazy to go look up his stupid name - but you know who i mean :pipeguy:

would still love nicolae dica who was linked to us last summer i think it was. Cracking player. I think jason cullina from psv would do well here as well.

Yes to both (tu)

Marlon Harewood - West Ham United- Was fantastic for them last season but lost his place to Tevez this year, which was always likely. On the basis that WHU want Bent and Gudjohnsen he is now being linked with a move to Norwich for 3 million. Has pace, power and can finish

Layera Kingston - Hearts - I don't like linking us to other SPL players but this guy looks like a player. Looks like he wants to make things happen by didcating play in the final third. And he's hardly a diddy if you consider that he is a full international too.

Steven Davis- Aston Villa. Available for a reported 2.5 milllion, which tbh is a steal. Out of the first team picture there despite being POTY last season. Played 89 games for Aston Villa and has also captained Northern Ireland.

Would be my main three!

Davis, Gera, Basturk, Barton, Duscher, Naismith, Hildebrand, Distin, Murphy, Fowler.........

More likely to be, McCulloch, Wright, Dailly, Pistone tho!

Davis, Gera, Basturk, Barton, Duscher, Naismith, Hildebrand, Distin, Murphy, Fowler.........

More likely to be, McCulloch, Wright, Dailly, Pistone tho!

Duscher has signed for Lyon mate :blush:

Out that list i would like Davis, Basturk, Naismith, Distin and Hildebrand

Davis, Brellier, Naismith, Fowler could be more realistic