Typical Mark Dingwall

Interesting.

Could you please refer me to the statement where 'made himself a fans' spokesman'.

Most of the statements he gives or produces includes elements such as "I think Rangers fans are agreed that...." and "we feel that...".

When he starts speaking about Rangers fans reactions to things, which he often includes as a justification for his answers, he is acting as, well, a spokesman.

Thought that was self explanatory to be honest.

If those defending him and calling this a campaign of sorts can't see why someone making money using the good name of Rangers isn't acceptable then they're more suited to following another team.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's Rangers trademark all over it. He's then selling advertising on the back of our trademark. Its called passing off. All IMO of course. Why you one of his supporters in disguise?

No, I just have an opinion you do not like. Football forums are excellent and the club already make enough money out the support, after all we are the biggest investors. Remind me, what is the aim of the Charles Green consortium?

No, I just have an opinion you do not like. Football forums are excellent and the club already make enough money out the support, after all we are the biggest investors. Remind me, what is the aim of the Charles Green consortium?

Can you just clarify something here. You say the club already make enough money out of the support.

Are you saying that you think it's OK for another supporter to make some money from the support as well cos the club are making enough?

Cos thats what it looks like tae me.

To make us healthy again, something very welcome.

Can you just clarify something here. You say the club already make enough money out of the support.

Are you saying that you think it's OK for another supporter to make some money from the support as well cos the club are making enough?

Cos thats what it looks like tae me.

If its not Mark Dingwall, then it will be another individual. That is life. It cannot be forgotten that he provides a service that thousands enjoy. All Rangers forums are great for the fans.

If its not Mark Dingwall, then it will be another individual. That is life. It cannot be forgotten that he provides a service that thousands enjoy. All Rangers forums are great for the fans.

I signed up for FF before I knew who Mark Dingwall was. I asked on a thread who he was, and also someone else who was being discussed that I'd never heard of. I was banned. No explanation. No contact from anyone who runs FF. Nothing.

And you say all Rangers Forums are great for the fans?

You're deluded, as I'm sure there's been loads of Bears banned for giving an opinion on FF that didn't sit right with the people who run the site.

I signed up for FF before I knew who Mark Dingwall was. I asked on a thread who he was, and also someone else who was being discussed that I'd never heard of. I was banned. No explanation. No contact from anyone who runs FF. Nothing.

And you say all Rangers Forums are great for the fans?

You're deluded, as I'm sure there's been loads of Bears banned for giving an opinion on FF that didn't sit right with the people who run the site.

Well clearly that was wrong what happened to you. What cannot be forgotten is that thousands of Rangers fans enjoy that site, so yes all rangers forums are great for fans, no exception.

None of that will make their shares more valuable.

[/quote

There will always be somebody willing to buy the club regardless of how you run the club, because of the emotional attachment. Green and co are already using this to their advantage.

None of that will make their shares more valuable.

There will always be somebody willing to buy the club regardless of how you run the club, because of the emotional attachment. Green and co are already using this to their advantage.

Considering people with emotional attachment have failed to purchase us after being there for the taking from February to May, i'm not at all convinced.

The investors have already put money up to purchase the club along with legal fees etc, and they're clearly funding the club in terms of wages and new signings.

I like the plan of the investors taking a financial reward at the end of making us healthy again, although in Green's case he seems to actually be growing fond of the club.

You can make profit by selling assets, you can make money by running the club on an extremely low budget, or you can speculate to accumulate and hope for on field success. See?

You only come on here to mouth anti-Green propaganda or to defend the RST, FF or Dingwall.

You seem to have nothing else to say regarding Rangers, indeed you seem to have no interest in Rangers at all.

It's so painfully obvious that you are a plant from FF and the RST.

You're convincing no-one and pretty much everyone can see you for what you are.

From what I can gather, this forum: General support for Green, anti RST, anti ff.

FF, generally against Green, pro RST, anti RM.

Anybody on either forum who has their own opinion and breaks the 'unwritten house rules' often face a barrage of criticism. So how does this forum differ?

the difference is that you and other pro FF posters are still here ans allowes to post..... on FF you would be banned for not towing the party line.

He says the club should be run by owners who love it rather than investors who are only interested in making money.

I'm afraid if the business had been run for the past few years by investors only interested in making money we wouldn't be in the sorry mess we found ourselves in.

Some would say what David Murray done with due to his love for the club, but he done the club no favours in doing so.

Dingwall is pro anyone who will provide him with a cup of tea and a sandwich inside Ibrox, hence the RST, FF backing for Craig Whyte.

My exit from FF came after I posted about my reservations over Paul Murray. I made reasoned, valid points like why was he keen on fan ownership and a debt model this time around when he'd mocked the same ideas when the disgraced David Murray was selling.

There were about 8 replies within a couple of minutes, the majority agreeing with me, then all of a sudden - BANNED.

So Mr Dingwall, maybe you should start up your own team - you could put in no money, but make all the decisions and do all he TV interviews. Everyone would have to agree with everything you said and did.

You can make profit by selling assets, you can make money by running the club on an extremely low budget, or you can speculate to accumulate and hope for on field success. See?

So far green has shown no signs of wanting to asset strip....and we are signing players on wages way above the level of the third division. Its pretty clear he plans to make us succesfull again theb make a profit from us....fair play to him if he manages it.

So where were these people willing to buy the club regardless then ?

I have so far seen only one. Charles Green.

A lot lied and said they wanted to, indeed one said they were just waiting for the nod from the admins and when they got it, they walked away. (It's all in the media with quotes)

I've never been on FF and have no issues with those who have. It's a (reasonably) free country.

I would say this board is not anti-FF or pro-Green.

Most of the folk on here have not taken Green at face value and blindly swallowed anything he says.

Neither have they taken FF, the RST or MD at face value and blindly swallowed anything they say.

Instead there have been debates. Green wasn't trusted but he's still there and gaining more trust with every day.

Meanwhile FF etc are slating Green, trying to starve the club of funds and all without a shred of evidence for us to consider.

Bring us some hard evidence instead of rumour, supposition and made up pish.

I can only speak for myself, but until such time as I see some hard evidence against Green, I can do little but give him my support as he is in charge of my team.

A board which doesn't allow debate or different opinions is about as much use as Stewart Regans backbone.

From what I've seen, I couldn't post this on FF without getting banned.

If that is true, then they will never be taken seriously, as any kind of fans forum, as a board needs balance. That does lead to heated debate and folk making tits of themselves but that's what makes them interesting and stops them believing their own press.

FF's policy is denying them an awful lot of good, intelligent contributors and isolates FF as an extremist board. That can only hold them back.

From what I can gather, this forum: General support for Green, anti RST, anti ff.

FF, generally against Green, pro RST, anti RM.

Anybody on either forum who has their own opinion and breaks the 'unwritten house rules' often face a barrage of criticism. So how does this forum differ?

RM doesn't ban anyone for simply disagreeing with the general consensus of the forum.

I lasted all of 5mins on FF before being banned. I didn't use bad language, didn't insult anyone or belittle the site. I did disagree with one of MDs posts but stated my reasons for doing so in a balanced and not-unfriendly manner. I didn't even get a reply, just an instant ban.

RM doesn't ban anyone for simply disagreeing with the general consensus of the forum.

I lasted all of 5mins on FF before being banned. I didn't use bad language, didn't insult anyone or belittle the site. I did disagree with one of MDs posts but stated my reasons for doing so in a balanced and not-unfriendly manner. I didn't even get a reply, just an instant ban.

That's not strictly speaking true. Papaguy51, in a juvenile fit of rage, banned me when he was creaming himself at the thought of us signing Chris Eagles. My crime? To point out Eagles' stats simply weren't very good.

He banned me for being "negative" and slabbered on about having "Celtic supporting mates more positive about Rangers than you."

Perhaps it's a generational thing but I just don't mix with Taig supporters.

That's not strictly speaking true. Papaguy51, in a juvenile fit of rage, banned me when he was creaming himself at the thought of us signing Chris Eagles. My crime? To point out Eagles' stats simply weren't very good.

He banned me for being "negative" and slabbered on about having "Celtic supporting mates more positive about Rangers than me."

Perhaps it's a generational thing but I just don't mix with Taig supporters.

That was out of order, but as you're back on here it's obviously been sorted out. I've been on RM for years and can count the amount of "unfair" bans I'm aware of on 1 hand, although there may well be more that I'm not aware of. I've tried most of the other forums and this is still beyond doubt the most open and honest IMO. :)

I regularly disagree with the general consensus of FF and I've been posting on it for 12 years.