TBB now is the time

islandblue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's have glebe park bouncing for 90mins but with the tv n media world watching lets leave the bigotry behind we've been shat on enough without adding this to it let's do the club we all love proud

A simple change of one word allows us to do both.Im sick of every other team in the UK singing our song especially at Ibrox while we can't.II would reluctantly accept a relevantly minor change ie Fenian to Celtic or even substituting We follow Glasgow Rangers our hearts are strong and true to have our song back.Nothing beats a full Ibrox belting this out and with these changes where is the problem?

Love the noise and passion the song generates -- how about one of the alternate versions??

Hullo Hullo

Hullo! Hullo!

We are the Rangers Boys!

Hullo! Hullo!

You'll know us by our noise!

We'll follow Glasgow Rangers, Our hearts are strong and True

For We Are The People who cheer the boys in Blue

I'm with you 100% but we would need to hand out a song sheet or the ignorant would just sing the version that gets us in shit. If we could get this version going would be fantastic because as you say the noise generated is fantastic (tu)

Going to game on Sunday and when we run on in front of the rest of Scotland it's important everyone knows we are still the same club.To me lets sicken t,he Taigs and belt out from beginning to end TBB.We need to change Fenian to Celtic but so what they know what we mean.Lets show them they will never change our heritage our believes and our love for our club and it's Protestant values.HULLO HULLO

How about we concentrate on singing about the Rangers.... Forget about the rest of these shitey clubs

Bigotry??? I dont class it as bigotry

Sorry, but how can you not class it as bigotry? Being up to your knees in the blood of Catholics? Get a grip.

I'm glad most realise it's time to leave this song in the past.

Going to game on Sunday and when we run on in front of the rest of Scotland it's important everyone knows we are still the same club.To me lets sicken t,he Taigs and belt out from beginning to end TBB.We need to change Fenian to Celtic but so what they know what we mean.Lets show them they will never change our heritage our believes and our love for our club and it's Protestant values.HULLO HULLO

doh Fucking hell.

Let's just bounce for 90 minutes.

No!.........some of the stadiums might fall down

Random thought: IRN BRU are going to get exposure that they never dreamed of and for a hell of a lot less.

New Slogan: Our league is Orange and Blue and we all drink Irn Bru

If the "offending" word could be changed then I'd be all for it. It truly is a sight and sound to behold when the bears are in full voice singing TBB.

I don't think we could get everyone to change that word though which is a pity, the song really adds to the atmosphere.

Sorry, but how can you not class it as bigotry? Being up to your knees in the blood of Catholics? Get a grip.

Fenians, not catholics.

Please get your facts right when being a big fanny (tu)

Can't believe people think that, with the eyes of the world on us on Sunday, the best thing we can do is belt out a song that has already lost us a lot of well wishes.

Also, why do we want to wind THEM up, they aren't in our league (quite literally) we have nothing to do with them, they aren't rivals any more, we complain about thier fascination of us, which is quite hypocritical considering our continued obsession with them.

Their not Catholics mate. Their treacherous rebel scum who murder woman and children, bomb pubs and remembrance day services and the like.. I for one would love to be "up to my knees" in it any day of the week!

see aw the bams saying they want real rangers songs well the billy boys is a fucking real rangers song probably the realest rangers song going. if you have a problem with my and rangers culture then thats your problem. if you really want to move on from the past i dont but if you do then maybe you could suggest changing the words but the tune and most of the words are famous and have to stay.

and to this guy talking about growing up in the backstreets and all that well i dont believe you!!!!!!1 if you really did then you wouldnt speak like that.

am hof canned so am going to stop posting but one last thing...............we are the fucking people.................

So you come on and call fellow gers fans bams cause they want to move on and not give the scum in this country any more ammo to shoot us with? hummmmm

Save it for Celtic. In fact as much as I love Rangers, this stuff is something I struggle with. But there's a section of people's views I don't agree with and there are guys who probably wouldn't agree with mine. I work in a senior position within one of the largest Universities in the UK, so asking me to get involved in this kind of stuff is a non-starter.

But come on guys, the one thing Rangers needs now more than anything is an much positive PR as possible. Be on best behaviour. show why we are the best fans in the world. We don't have a gripe with most of these 3rd division teams, so why risk offending them? Why not make the most of the experience and make as many new friends as possible?

They say this is about integrity, so lets show the world what real integrity is, by fighting our way out of this hole, from the very bottom to the very top!! Make it a story you will be happy to tell your grandkids!

Well said that gentleman.

All Bears attending are ambassadors for RFC so let's show ourselves in a positive light.

Please do not give the haters a stick to beat us with. The bheggars will not even be in our league for the next few years. Forget them.

:lol: whilst you are a leading intellect in society, advocating singing a song that should be consigned to history.

If the paedos can fly a banner depicting rangers fans being shot then we can sing about being up to our knees in any cunts blood we like

Think we need to see the bigger picture, and act smart right from tomorrow - this includes our choice of songs we sing (whether replacing the odd word or not) and the impression we give of ourselves.

Painful as it is the manky mob deserve credit for how they've played out their tactics in recent times. Pulling the strings within the SPL and SFA, manipulating scottish media, playing the race card and winning sympathy with FARE and EUFA, never mind the persecuted / establishment-victim card.

We've been fighting wars on too many fronts, and now need to just take time to rebuild, keep our heads down, become influential as we pass through the SFL leagues and ready ourselves for taking on the SPL in a few years time. From a position of strength.

We need to do this by making friends as we travel, show humility and pride in our history in equal measure, and show that we truly are the best supporters in the word ( not self-proclaimed ).

TBB is not the way to do this. What others deem is bigotry is not the way to do this.

Singing as one about our love of the Rangers, not about our hatred of others IS the way to do this.

see aw the bams saying they want real rangers songs well the billy boys is a fucking real rangers song probably the realest rangers song going. if you have a problem with my and rangers culture then thats your problem. if you really want to move on from the past i dont but if you do then maybe you could suggest changing the words but the tune and most of the words are famous and have to stay.

and to this guy talking about growing up in the backstreets and all that well i dont believe you!!!!!!1 if you really did then you wouldnt speak like that.

am hof canned so am going to stop posting but one last thing...............we are the fucking people.................

I grew up on Linhead Drive in Priesthill in Glasgow, one of the toughest and most notorious areas of the city during the late 1960's and 1970's. look it up mate, you won't even be able to find it as it got demolished years ago. I moved on from there though to study and now teach computer science at one of the biggest Universities in the country. Damn straight I'm proud! Proud to be a Rangers fan too! Proud that there are so many fans who don't think like you at all, which gives me heart and reason to go on supporting Rangers. Like I said if I thought the whole fan base was made up of people like you, I would be off out of it tomorrow. I do hope we use this opportunity to build something new and something better than we had before. We have a chance to win a whole new kind of support. Let families, wives, young kids and girlfriends come and let them have a pleasant fun experiences. Don't send them away with any negative view of our club at all. God knows we need all the support we can get at this time anyway. (I seriously wish I could uninvite people like you though.)