No Surrender Spiderman

RFCstuart

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well that's my first visit to the security chief at Ibrox sorted. This could be a long season think I will ask Rangers for my own office.

Whys this guy not in the buffoons and wingdings section denny. :craphead:

He looked like an idiot.

What age group is it that praises such a fool move at all 12-14 , grow-up folk cos' all it did was get the club more bad publicity... it wasn't a smart thing to do but tbh saying this... is more akin to advice you'd give to a three/four year old.

What if this lad had fallen down and broke his leg ? ... yeah real intelligent.... not.

I enjoyed the game as it was great to see us back playing footy..... a LOT of rust to be rid of but it's understandable given that we were not allowed to play friendlies.

Onward and upwards.

Super and wee Durrant could have played in that game given the level.... lol,

Once fit the Rangers team will be a lot better.

Now wondering just how many new signings there will be given that Ally says we lost 22 players ? I had no idea that it was as many.

He looked like an idiot.

What age group is it that praises such a fool move at all 12-14 , grow-up folk cos' all it did was get the club more bad publicity... it wasn't a smart thing to do but tbh saying this... is more akin to advice you'd give to a three/four year old.

What if this lad had fallen down and broke his leg ? ... yeah real intelligent.... not.

I enjoyed the game as it was great to see us back playing footy..... a LOT of rust to be rid of but it's understandable given that we were not allowed to play friendlies.

Onward and upwards.

Now wondering just how many new signings there will be given that Ally says we lost 22 players ? I had no idea that it was as many.

Boooooaaaring.

He looked like an idiot.

Onward and upwards.

You're a fud. Lighten up, or its that what you normally do to the candles at the altar?

Did I imagine it or did someone throw an actually flare on the pitch at the start? Not a smoke bomb a flare.

Heard it wiz that Juan Guy fellow that done it, lol :craphead:

On the upside, I got my face in the paper the day as it landed right in front of me! :thumbup:

He looked like an idiot.

Onward and upwards.

Sorry da.

He looked like an idiot.

Onward and upwards.

Aye alright health and safety!

He looked like an idiot.

Well m8 you could say that hillwalkers/mountain climbers are just as fuck'n stupid..but hey they're not supporting a football club :craphead:

Well m8 you could say that hillwalkers/mountain climbers are just as fuck'n stupid..but hey they're not supporting a football club :craphead:

Hill-walkers and mostly mountain climbers to me are stupid.

This guy is just to me.... bringing sad headlines to the club is all.... as were the other idiots who get themselves into trouble at Any Rangers game.... no need for it.

If they wanna act like twats then they'd be better off elsewhere given that the Club have Enough negativity within the mhedia... why the hell GIVE them more... it makes no sense.

He looked like an idiot.

Onward and upwards.

What the fuck is "footy?" Ferfuxache

If the floodlights didny huv a sign sayin he shouldn't climb them how was he to know it wasn't allowed?

He is the victim here and should get compensation

And they are not getting Rangers a bad name. FFS, if it was say an Aberdeen fan, you would be calling for his head. Let's leave the hypocrisy to others, eh?