Sky Sports

reddrock

Sent this as it says we will respond in 48 hours , just want to see what kind of bollocks they come back with .

No holding ma breath mind .

I wish to make you aware of a campaign I am now starting on a Rangers forum and currently has large and growing support , I have asked all our members who subscribe to Sky sports to cancel the subscription .

The reason for this is your companies incorrect title given us when you have any new breaking news . Rangers is not a Newco the parent company is , the parent company who own Rangers Football Club is Sevco Scotland ltd.

Rangers football club have membership of the SFL and its history is intact ( FACT) something Sky and Sky Sports seem incapable of reporting correctly , we should not be surprised really based on the level of customer service your company offer which is poor to say the least and being part owned by a group who hack peoples phone how can you have any moral value to offer .

I will now return to my team social site and continue arranging for fans to cancel their sky accounts .

Will be interesting to see what revenue you lose .

Sent this as it says we will respond in 48 hours , just want to see what kind of bollocks they come back with .

No holding ma breath mind .

I wish to make you aware of a campaign I am now starting on a Rangers forum and currently has large and growing support , I have asked all our members who subscribe to Sky sports to cancel the subscription .

The reason for this is your companies incorrect title given us when you have any new breaking news . Rangers is not a Newco the parent company is , the parent company who own Rangers Football Club is Sevco Scotland ltd.

Rangers football club have membership of the SFL and its history is intact ( FACT) something Sky and Sky Sports seem incapable of reporting correctly , we should not be surprised really based on the level of customer service your company offer which is poor to say the least and being part owned by a group who hack peoples phone how can you have any moral value to offer .

I will now return to my team social site and continue arranging for fans to cancel their sky accounts .

You were sounding well until you mentioned the phone hacking.

All these media outlets will start referring to us as Rangers in due course, cant see why the uncertainty though, it really isnt a hard concept to comprehend.

Do post any reply you get though, would be interesting to see what shite they hit you with.

You were sounding well until you mentioned the phone hacking.

All these media outlets will start referring to us as Rangers in due course, cant see why the uncertainty though, it really isnt a hard concept to comprehend.

Do post any reply you get though, would be interesting to see what shite they hit you with.

Half expecting to be ignored TBH , They know exactly who we are .

Half expecting to be ignored TBH , They know exactly who we are .

I wrote an E-Mail when I was cancelling my Hills account. My first draft was pretty nasty and that wasnt my intention. Made some changes to it and vented my anger whilst being polite and courteous. The people that reply are only doing a job and are more likely to take your point on board if you show a bit of respect.

Its not the Chief Executive of companies that reply, its low paid admin staff. They would probably love to reply saying something like, "You're right, my employers are cunts" but they cant because their E-Mails would be uploaded to here or Twitter or other social medida outlet and they would get sacked.

I complained to the Guardian a few weeks ago when they held a competition that was basically send in piss take pictures of Rangers. They published a picture of Rangers players/staff in the job centre queue.

My E-Mail to them said it was shocking of them ridiculing people losing their job in these times of austerity and that I thought they were a professional paper appealing to professional people but that picture is something you would expect to see in the red top rags.

They replied saying it had been removed and even apologised.

At the end you should have added "I'm switching to Virgin Media too" - that will hurt them!

We're a new club, no history etc. So they say?

Yet they punish us for the past sins of our owners, I still feel the hatred towards us. They all know fine well The Rangers aren't dead, we are still alive and proud.

They simply cannot handle the fact

Sent this to sky today

Dear Sirs,

I write to you with regards to Britain's most successful football team Rangers Football Club est 1872.

As you will be fully aware this great football club has had a very difficult period in its history over the last few months. We the Rangers family have suffered due to mismanagement by certain individuals and as a result the club has been handed severe sanctions which we the Rangers support have accepted.

I write today to express my frustration and confusion as to why our great club which was established in 1872 is now regarded by you and the mainstream uk media to be a new club.

New company name perhaps, but new club?

Rangers will continue to play at Ibrox stadium, the crest will remain on the jersey, 50,000 fans will continue to attend our home matches, our trophies and records will continue to be displayed in our trophy room and the 54 league titles that we have won will be represented by the 5 stars on our jersey.

Perhaps most of all, hundreds of thousands loyal supporters all over the world will continue to follow the worlds most successful football club.

I would therefore ask for your support to acknowledge this in your reporting and refrain from referring to us as; Newco, the new the Rangers, The Rangers Football Club or Sevco.

Because we are Rangers and we are the people.

The thing I've got to laugh at is, they're trying to call us The Rangers, when the club who actually are officially "the" are the tims. Their official name is "the ceptic football club", but never heard them getting called that. Don't worry, they'll soon tire of it. We'll always be Rangers..

The thing I've got to laugh at is, they're trying to call us The Rangers, when the club who actually are officially "the" are the tims. Their official name is "the ceptic football club", but never heard them getting called that. Don't worry, they'll soon tire of it. We'll always be Rangers..

Aye true enough , still gonna cancel though .

Apparently they're only going to call us "The Rangers FC" until around mid-September when we'll revert back to "Rangers".

See for yourself....

http://www1.skysport...ixtures-results

(EDIT: Except for one day in August when we get the privilege of being just "Rangers" again)

I don't know why but there is something in my head that is saying there is a reason behind that. Cant' remember what though.

I think someone on here mentoned something about a name change happening at the end of August to the old company name which allows us to officially change "Sevco" to our old company name only without the "PLC". Maybe that has something to do with it? Not entirely sure though so I might be talking shite, it's been hard to keep up with eveything lately . :lol:

Even if what I've just said is way wide of the mark it'll only be a matter of time before they start simply calling us "Rangers". All I know is we are the same Rangers and we always will be :D