RST recommending supporters buy ST's.

It's only a few weeks since they were calling for us not to renew and to starve out Charles Green. Now they want us to give Charles Green our season ticket money. This is mental stuff; they are all over the place. <cr>

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is really sad that an organization that started out with such great hopes has become such an unmitigated disaster. It needs serious reorganizing. Should be disbanded now and replaced with a new representative organization.

Its the right idea run by the wrong people.

it is really sad that an organization that started out with such great hopes has become such an unmitigated disaster. It needs serious reorganizing. Should be disbanded now and replaced with a new representative organization.

I think the RFFF should fulfil this role now.

So all the guys on FF who were supporting this ST boycott are now being told the complete opposite?

How must they feel? doh

Wonder if they will come over here to tell us seeing as they were quick enough to tell us we were stupid for buying them.

What about Bomber now? Does this mean they have lost faith in him and don't believe his claims Whyte is still involved.

Wonder if they will come over here to tell us seeing as they were quick enough to tell us we were stupid for buying them.

What about Bomber now? Does this mean they have lost faith in him and don't believe his claims Whyte is still involved.

And what's changed from yesterday to today, from last week to this week that's brought about this change of opinion?

Have they finally sussed out that Charles Green & Co are the only viable game in town?

Or are they just dismayed by the utter failure of their latest negative campaign?

Either way their lack of sincerity and morality stinks to the heavens.

And what's changed from yesterday to today, from last week to this week that's brought about this change of opinion?

Have they finally sussed out that Charles Green & Co are the only viable game in town?

Or are they just dismayed by the utter failure of their latest negative campaign?

Either way their lack of sincerity and morality stinks to the heavens.

I think they've maybe clocked on to the fact that not everyman is fucking Craig Whyte.

That's all you're ever hit with for backing Green 'aye I bet you backed Whyte' ' etc.

I've said from the start you don't have to be a Rangers man to run Rangers successfully,to the contrary and this is where these guys fucked up.

Constantly looking to back the 'Rangers man' whether he's the best man for the job or not.

I think they've maybe clocked on to the fact that not everyman is fucking Craig Whyte.

That's all you're ever hit with for backing Green 'aye I bet you backed Whyte' ' etc.

I've said from the start you don't have to be a Rangers man to run Rangers successfully,to the contrary and this is where these guys fucked up.

Constantly looking to back the 'Rangers man' whether he's the best man for the job or not.

I was going to say "maybe they've canvassed their members and taken account of their opinion"

But I realised that was just completely ridiculous.

The Assembly SHOULD be the body as the RST is part of it but they won't unless they change their leadership and direction.

The RFFF was not set up to do this role and the same can be said for the RTIDNI chaps.

What I would like to see is an amalgamation of the 2 above bodies in to the assembly that allows the guys with the drive and balls to lead the Aseembly in a manner similar to what the RFFF did.

There is NO place in any group or fans trust for Mark Dingwall or any of the current RST board.

They are an unmitigated disaster and should disband with immediate effect.

Is Whyte not still involved?

I thought he used tae be a Director of that company that used tae own Ticketus and they bought Zeus that Charles Green used tae have shares in when David Murrays MIM went into admin cos Liberty Capital had employed Duff & Phelps after they worked under CW at Rangers FC Holdings?

Maybe I'm getting mixed up though.

I thought he used tae be a Director of that company that used tae own Ticketus and they bought Zeus that Charles Green used tae have shares in when David Murrays MIM went into admin cos Liberty Capital had employed Duff & Phelps after they worked under CW at Rangers FC Holdings?

Yeah because after fucking us over, Whyte is secretly part of the consortium who are managing our recovery well and investing real money in the club.

He's obviously just doing it to make amends. :rolleyes:

All the wee poodles will be cowering in their kennels tonight in a state of confusion.

Where's tiebreak now?

Has Fury had his Damascus moment as well yet?

Evening all, I did not wish to interrupt the joyous celebration that appears to be going on in this thread, but now that I have been invited........... :craphead:

Before I properly respond to the issue, can somebody point me in the direction of the Trust statement etc where they are encouraging fans to now buy season tickets?

Thanks

:lol:

Sums it up nicely.

Evening all, I did not wish to interrupt the joyous celebration that appears to be going on in this thread, but now that I have been invited........... :craphead:

Before I properly respond to the issue, can somebody point me in the direction of the Trust statement etc where they are encouraging fans to now buy season tickets?

Thanks

Is that you just back in from the game mate? :sherlock:

Thanks

Somebody twitted it oan Twitter ya twat..........................

if this is true, and I have yet to see exactly what the Trust have stated, then you must give the RST tremendous credit. Either they have been given the assurances they were seeking, or they have decided that now that we actually can purchase season tickets (we could not when the initial statement was made) to change their minds. A humble organisation willing to change their stance for the greater good of the club deserves tremendous credit.

No real damage has been done and the haters will hate anyway.