RST recommending supporters buy ST's.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just believe in the Trust, it has many good people involved with the organisation. No spin, just my own personal opinion which happens to be positive towards the RST. I do agree that they were found wanting when the club was drifting towards the iceberg, and they should have attempted to raise funds to try and purchase the club, they did not, which was a mistake. Even if the Trust had failed to buy the club, they would have earned a greater level of respect amongst many sceptical supporters like your good self.

I doubt they would have raised much with MD at the helm. Too much history there as far as finances go.

I doubt they would have raised much with MD at the helm. To much history there as far as finances go.

They are sitting on the best part of £100k in their account which was put there by people to buy shares in the club

How ironic the money should now be invested in Mr Greens share issue

Luvvit

They are sitting on the best part of £100k in their account which was put there by people to buy shares in the club

How ironic the money should now be invested in Mr Greens share issue

Luvvit

Never been a fan of the trust but I thought the idea was to buy shares.

So why have they got that level of money in the bank.

Were they saving up to buy a load at the same time or what other reason?

If they had bought the shares as they went then they would have lost their members money as myself and countless others have with the clubs troubles.

I am totally ignorant of the trusts rules so I could be wrong and if so i apologise.

Just do not understand having that money in a bank at all or did they know something was wrong and never bought any?