RST recommending supporters buy ST's.

Why not go on FF and post the news? :craphead:

Life banned, my man.

I'm sure the poodles have heard their new instructions, though. I await the FF Loyal falling in line dutifully and buying STs as instructed, just like they followed their previous instructions to do the opposite.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life banned, my man.

I'm sure the poodles have heard their new instructions, though. I await the FF Loyal falling in line dutifully and buying STs as instructed, just like they followed their previous instructions to do the opposite.

Not to worry. I am sure Tiebreak54 will pass on the news. :sherlock:

Wee peek at FF shows the tide is even turning there somewhat.

Following the plan to a "T". Went silent for, what, four-five days around the game? Now back to say, yeah, 'sokay, go on get you a season ticket. Few more days it'll come out the Dingers has received his promised shipment of Jaffas from Charlie and all is good in the RFC board room. And oh, by the way, here's buyrangers.org for you to take a look at if you fancy... :rolleyes:

Thie failed campaign to stop people buying season tickets has shown them there place in things amongst the rangers support....

Spot on. After their absurd conduct and appalling hypocrisy since Whyte left, they have no relevance, no stature and no integrity.

Not had one for last 3 seasons due to work will have the same problem this year but will be getting one when the public sale starts on the 14th . Any news on how tickets are going , would be fantastic if we sold more than last year

So all the guys on FF who were supporting this ST boycott are now being told the complete opposite?

How must they feel? doh

I wonder if any of them will have the balls to come on here and admit they were wrong and apologise to us Rangers fans.

Not had one for last 3 seasons due to work will have the same problem this year but will be getting one when the public sale starts on the 14th . Any news on how tickets are going , would be fantastic if we sold more than last year

Going great as you will soon find out if you try to phone, its a nightmare trying to get through.

it is really sad that an organization that started out with such great hopes has become such an unmitigated disaster. It needs serious reorganizing. Should be disbanded now and replaced with a new representative organization.