Craig Whyte: Jail Bound (Hopefully)

TheMenace72

Make of this what you will, just something I heard...

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that CW could end up in the slammer, but anyhoo. A friend of a friend works for BDO and will be directly involved in the investigations into the insolvency of the oldco.

Despite Whyte's claims that he has done nothing wrong etc, she reckons it is almost certain he will do time at some point and he should be and will be shiting himself.

Nailing Murray will prove far more difficult.

Good news if true (tu) Again its hardly groundbreaking but its nice to hear and makes me more confident that that slimeball doesn't have an ace up his sleeve. Although he seems to be an expert in that department.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte's a time served conman,I very much doubt he will do time.or Murray but the folk around Whyte will,his Mamma didn't raise no fool.

cheers for the info though,just my opinion (tu)

No probs. I have the same fear that he will get away it but fingers crossed eh (tu)

No probs. I have the same fear that he will get away it but fingers crossed eh (tu)

The cunt deserves to spend the rest of his days being fucked up the ass with a 12 inch cock with no lube but hes as slippery as the McCann's.

I think he covers all angles before ripping folk off,it's his sidekick that will get it.

Nailing Murray will prove far more difficult.

I'd have thought nailing Sir David Murray would be nigh on impossible, if regulations governing liquidation mandate that an investigation can only go back three years. Murray resigned near enough three years ago and for several years prior his leaving the club was paying down the debts. Murray's profligacy was well in the past.