3rd Div Clubs in a panic !

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish mate! The place is split near enough 50/50.

If you go watch a Rangers celtic game its nearly split right down the middle...

From my experience, it's been at least 90% Celtic fans.

Can't watch a Rangers match anywhere in the entire city unless you are a student, at least the student union was about 50/50.

The chapel across from Bannockburn primary school

I literally stay right next to this chapel. :lol:

Bannockburn is very pro-rangers though, the Empire Bar and the Tartan Arms are full of our fans most nights. They actually run two Rangers busses for Bannockburn because we have too many fans here!

The Timmy pub here (the Newmarket) got shut down from lack of regulars and is now a curry house. :lol:

this.... the borestone and the falcon in st ninians are rangers pubs, the centre is mixed, id say only the raploch is mainly scum ridden

The Back O' Hill used to be a good Rangers pub, dunno if it still is though.

The Borestone is great. :praise:

Pretty much spot on and I live in Stirling.

Not a single Rangers pub in the entire city, most of our support is concentrated in the eastern villages like Bannockburn (ironically), Plean, Cowie and Fallin.

My girlfriend lives in Randolph Crescent in Bannockburn and that's almost entirely taigs there.

Most pubs in Falkirk are right Rangers

up to earlier this year my brother was a taxi driver(BRUCE) in falkirk and he reckoned denny was more blue than falkirk,cant say if he is right or wrong but taxi drivers dont often get that kind of info wrong,stirling is full of taigs.

up to earlier this year my brother was a taxi driver(BRUCE) in falkirk and he reckoned denny was more blue than falkirk,cant say if he is right or wrong but taxi drivers dont often get that kind of info wrong,stirling is full of taigs.

To be honest it depend where you go in Falkirk , I mean I'm from Redding we outnumber taigs 10 to 1 here

To be honest it depend where you go in Falkirk , I mean I'm from Redding we outnumber taigs 10 to 1 here

think that could be said in most towns and cities in scotland pockets will dominate certain areas.and the other lot in others swings and roundabouts.

He's right. Plenty good bears in Denny. Shame theres a very vocal minority of mhanky Cunts.

think that could be said in most towns and cities in scotland pockets will dominate certain areas.and the other lot in others swings and roundabouts.

Believe me mate most pubs in Redding is usually a lots of folk in them when there a Orange Walk on