Walter Smith bust

It was so ugly that it collapsed into itself under the gravity of it's own hideousness. This formed a black hole that sucks all things in including facts and nothing can escape, not even the truth. It immediately drifted Eastwards and is now called the Septic PR office.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01286/SNA0609SMIT-6820_1286830a.jpg

A SOUVENIR statue of Rangers boss Walter Smith on sale for £80 was yesterday branded simply the bust that looks NOTHING like him.

Fans were left baffled as the Glasgow giants began flogging the bronze sculptures, described as the “perfect memorabilia piece”.

They complained they only realised it was meant to represent their manager when they spotted his name written on it.

And cheeky Celtic fans have compared the image to late comic Bob Monkhouse, telly cop Taggart and another Walt — cartoon tycoon Walt Disney.

The bust, by Liverpool artist Thomas Murphy, was commissioned to mark Smith’s last season as Teddy Bears gaffer.

The online sales pitch says: “Remember the man with this timeless sports souvenir.”

Last night Gers supporter Gary Burns, 32, of Edinburgh, admitted: “It looks like a lot of people — but not Walter Smith. I hate to agree with Celtic fans but it resembles Monkhouse.”

Another fan, who refused to be named, said: “Everyone has a different idea who it looks like, such as Frank Sinatra or Taggart when the late Mark McManus played the role.”

JJB Sports are selling the bust at the Rangers Megastore at Ibrox Stadium and online.

Last night the company was unable to say how many they’d sold so far and refused to comment on its likeness to Smith.

Rangers declined to comment.

It was so ugly that it collapsed into itself under the gravity of it's own hideousness. This formed a black hole that sucks all things in including facts and nothing can escape, not even the truth. It immediately drifted Eastwards and is now called the Septic PR office.

You sound like your trying to get a job with their propaganda, sorry, I mean PR office. With a story like that.

You sound like your trying to get a job with their propaganda, sorry, I mean PR office. With a story like that.

No chance, I haven't been immunised against the rhabies that spews from that place. Would rather cut off my own sack and bathe in salt than set foot within a hundred yards of that cesspit. (tu)

A SOUVENIR statue of Rangers boss Walter Smith on sale for £80 was yesterday branded simply the bust that looks NOTHING like him.

Fans were left baffled as the Glasgow giants began flogging the bronze sculptures, described as the “perfect memorabilia piece”.

They complained they only realised it was meant to represent their manager when they spotted his name written on it.

And cheeky Celtic fans have compared the image to late comic Bob Monkhouse, telly cop Taggart and another Walt — cartoon tycoon Walt Disney.

The bust, by Liverpool artist Thomas Murphy, was commissioned to mark Smith’s last season as Teddy Bears gaffer.

The online sales pitch says: “Remember the man with this timeless sports souvenir.”

Last night Gers supporter Gary Burns, 32, of Edinburgh, admitted: “It looks like a lot of people — but not Walter Smith. I hate to agree with Celtic fans but it resembles Monkhouse.”

Another fan, who refused to be named, said: “Everyone has a different idea who it looks like, such as Frank Sinatra or Taggart when the late Mark McManus played the role.”

JJB Sports are selling the bust at the Rangers Megastore at Ibrox Stadium and online.

Last night the company was unable to say how many they’d sold so far and refused to comment on its likeness to Smith.

Holy fuck!! Thats worse than I remember it being.

I bet that ''artist'' was in high demand after that.

No chance, I haven't been immunised against the rhabies that spews from that place. Would rather cut off my own sack and bathe in salt than set foot within a hundred yards of that cesspit. (tu)

You sound like your trying to win the pain olympics with a story like that.

Anyone seen that video?

They don't even know his name is Walter!

Very good! :mutley: