fixture changes...help

sendintank

Hi lads,1st post on here,tho i do read the board most days.Anyway,im in need of some help/advice regarding possible fixture changes.I am hoping to attend the home game Oct 20th v Queens Park,travelling up from South wales.I would like to get my flights and accomodation sorted,but am loathe to do so in case the game gets changed.i have noticed that St Mirren are home to C****c on the same day,do you think that will affect our game.Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi lads,1st post on here,tho i do read the board most days.Anyway,im in need of some help/advice regarding possible fixture changes.I am hoping to attend the home game Oct 20th v Queens Park,travelling up from South wales.I would like to get my flights and accomodation sorted,but am loathe to do so in case the game gets changed.i have noticed that St Mirren are home to C****c on the same day,do you think that will affect our game.Thanks in advance for the help.

Only if the scum are playing in Glasgow will the game get moved mate.

Depends on a few factors. I doubt any of our home games will be moved if Killie, Motherwell or St Mirren are at home, but for that game you mention in particular it will probably be an early kick-off anyway. I'm assuming our games (that clash with Celtic home games) will be moved depending on their European commitments. If they get put out of the Champions League and qualify for the Europa League, I'd assume they would play on a Sunday anyway, which shouldn't affect out fixtures.

I see we're already being fucked about for TV purposes anyway, 12.45 kick off for Peterhead away and 12 noon for Berwick. Shambles.

They normally just move the kick off times if there is a 'meaningless game' in Paisley going ahead.