Murray's statement re EBTs

ray

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read the whole statement and understand why the inverted commas were used...it doesn't seem like you did.....

You can swallow all you want from ‘Sir’ David, he is the reason we are where we are so his best wishes ect can get to fuck.

He is a vile man who fucked with my club to suit his own stupid fantasy, don’t lecture me on this cunt.

Given the mercenary nature of footballers, them being willing to accept x% of their income being non-contractural and payable at the whim of some 3rd party seems a little far fetched.

But... If there were contracts and it was so widespread then I'm sure the HMRC case would've announced its verdict some time ago.

You can swallow all you want from ‘Sir’ David, he is the reason we are where we are so his best wishes ect can get to fuck.

He is a vile man who fucked with my club to suit his own stupid fantasy, don’t lecture me on this cunt.

I am merely attempting to explain to you what the sentence means...if that is to complicated for you to understand then fair enough.

The reason we are where we are is Craig Whyte.

Sir David was forced to sell but did he have prior knowledge of whytes plans....of course not.

Thats something we may well never know but if a quick google search could reveal Whytes business credentials were somewhat 'concerning' im sure DM could of found out alot more if he had cared. Im not wanting the old Murray V Whyte debate, id rather look to the future but im sure even you can see he went back on his promise to only sell to someone with Rangers 'best intrests' at heart.

I just wish Murray had been defending the club like this when he was owner.

Indeed he left us for the Vultures and this is the least he could do for us and the Employees who served him Under his reign.

He is the reason why we find ourseleves in this Mess ,but the Statement is a good one and well needed to fend some who would see us dead ,off.

Lets see what the Mhedia do with this and let the SPL stew in their Roost over it .

The Fightback appears to be in swing so we must keep the pressure on for things to be exposed at the Corrupt SFA/SPL/CFC/BBC/DR/RC/FARE Link which is blatant now.

why are people having a go at murray for this statement?

for all his sins (and there are plenty) this is a well worded and firm statement - and i for one am more than happy if someone is going to stick up for our club

Totally agree with that 100%... (tu)

Kudos to the mint, wish he had been as forceful when he was in the chair, he has obviously received sound legal advice on all matters, hope now that we don't stop kicking these kunts who are agin us until they stop moving.

Has anyone actually seen a copy of these so called side letters?

I remember the Sun was going to run with it and then lost it or something stupid. The BBC say they have seen letters, but I don't think ever produced a copy?

I can't understand the assumption of guilt that is allowed to be spouted, without production of evidence and considering 3 years of HMRC investigation still has not provided an answer; there is just no way that this is an open and shut case of us flaunting tax laws or we would have lost the case by now.

Thats something we may well never know but if a quick google search could reveal Whytes business credentials were somewhat 'concerning' im sure DM could of found out alot more if he had cared. Im not wanting the old Murray V Whyte debate, id rather look to the future but im sure even you can see he went back on his promise to only sell to someone with Rangers 'best intrests' at heart.

A promise made when he was in total control of MIH...