No more Old Firm

I'm certain that the game against East Fife will see an almost packed Ibrox, with all the bears singing their hearts out. I like many of you, want the phrase old firm to die. I want nothing to do with those rabid bheasts, we are Scotland's premier club and always have been. They have a slightly bigger stadium which is falling apart, yet we always average higher attendances because they only want to see the Rangers!

If we get more against East Fife, than they did on flag day, it will be the biggest GIRFUY to these clatty papish fuckers since Mojo.

For years we've been tarred to them by this old firm brush. Lets outdo them at every possibility, show why we are the biggest and most successful club in Scotland, so that in future when people think of Scottish football they think of The Rangers first and foremost. Anyone else will be irrelevant. We've always been Glasgow's premier club, lets use the next few years to establish to the media, the haters, the bigots against us and people from other nations, that we will never die. And to furthermore embarress these small time clubs who dared to think they could survive without us.

We are the people

guilt.png

This should fly above Ibrox.

I have always loathed the,hopefully, now defunct term.

A firm would stand beside each other in times of need.I NEVER want to stand anywhere near those pish-stained,unclean vermin.

Neither would I ever want any temperance,solidarity or kinship with the Orc-faced bastards.

OF can FO.