Sky sports

novosalegend

What is the problem with using our full name?

It distinguishes us from all the rest and IMO that's good as We Are The People and the more the supporters of anyone else gets reminded the better.

Your missing the point, it's been Rangers for years, nothing else just Rangers, now all of a sudden everywhere you look it's "The Rangers FC", you have to ask yourself why the change of emphasis? Is it because the media have suddenly developed a newfound passion and respect for The Rangers? Somehow I fucking doubt it, this change of emphasis combined with all the stories about us playing our first competitive games etc is designed to do one thing and one thing only and that is peddle the fucking Myth that we lost our history and are a new club, if you can't see that you need to fucking wake up, fuck Sky fuck the BBC and fuck every other cunt who suddenly changes the way they refer to our club.

Your missing the point, it's been Rangers for years, nothing else just Rangers, now all of a sudden everywhere you look it's "The Rangers FC", you have to ask yourself why the change of emphasis? Is it because the media have suddenly developed a newfound passion and respect for The Rangers? Somehow I fucking doubt it, this change of emphasis combined with all the stories about us playing our first competitive games etc is designed to do one thing and one thing only and that is peddle the fucking Myth that we lost our history and are a new club, if you can't see that you need to fucking wake up, fuck Sky fuck the BBC and fuck every other cunt who suddenly changes the way they refer to our club.

Guess you got out of the wrong side of the bed today.

We have much bigger issues to be concerned about than what name they use for us on T.V. etc. And given your disposition to just about "fuck" every organisation you don't happen to agree with then there really is nothing I or anyone else can do to help you in your hour of need.

Will you be at Ibrox tonight?, or are you just another laptop looney.

:wanker:

Guess you got out of the wrong side of the bed today.

We have much bigger issues to be concerned about than what name they use for us on T.V. etc. And given your disposition to just about "fuck" every organisation you don't happen to agree with then there really is nothing I or anyone else can do to help you in your hour of need.

Will you be at Ibrox tonight?, or are you just another laptop looney.

:wanker:

I wont be at Ibrox tonight as I'm currently on duty at the olympics, What are the bigger issues we have to be concerned about? Protection os the Rangers brand is about the sinlge biggest fucking issue our club faces, and you can keep your fucking :wanker: signs towards fellow bears because they don't agree with you, prick.

I wont be at Ibrox tonight as I'm currently on duty at the olympics, What are the bigger issues we have to be concerned about? Protection os the Rangers brand is about the sinlge biggest fucking issue our club faces, and you can keep your fucking :wanker: signs towards fellow bears because they don't agree with you, prick.

Gone fishing

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So what is more important to you?

The Olympics or supporting The Rangers

You really are typical of a small number of our supports who want to revel in all things from the past, get over it and move on, the world is constantly changing otherwise you wouldn't have this site. Of course our history is important as is defending our club and its traditions but just a slight change of name doesn't impact on any of that so why get so uptight, and as others have said this topic is now incredibly boring. end of!

On the bottom scroll this morning " the rangers FC v east fife" what a shower of shit!!!!!

No wonder you are angry! The lack of capital letters is shocking - if this is what they put on the 'ticker' then that just proves how unedcated they are at Sky.:sherlock: