"And I'm at Ibrox..."

Gaz92

THAT KHUNT NEEDS TO TURN ROUND AND READ THE BANNER ON THE FRONT OF THE COPLAND STAND................

'RANGERS THEN,RANGERS NOW,RANGERS FOREVER,ESTABLISHED 1872'....read it and weep you arse fiddler,and get the fuck out of our ground!!!!!

pissed me right off when I heard that Ian Black should take one for the team and snap his fucking legs cunt the only thing Craig Shyte got right was banning these cunts the BBC Scotland team are all fenians and sheepshaggers and should not be allowed into Ibrox beyond the bare minimum access we are required to give them.

Banning the BBC hasn't proved to be any more beneficial. What I would do is target each individual journalist/reporter working for them at their family homes, then little by little the BBC scotland employee register would dwindle.

When all else fails, use the same extremist tactics our enemies appear to utilise successfully.

Banning the BBC hasn't proved to be any more beneficial. What I would do is target each individual journalist/reporter working for them at their family homes, then little by little the BBC scotland employee register would dwindle.

When all else fails, use the same extremist tactics our enemies appear to utilise successfully.

Yeah, that would shut them up, oh wait.. they're journalists, they wouldn't dare to write anything about Gers fans threatening them or their families in the papers......would they?......naw.....great idea mate.

Yeah, that would shut them up, oh wait.. they're journalists, they wouldn't dare to write anything about Gers fans threatening them or their families in the papers......would they?......naw.....great idea mate.

Ah see, the small-minded would underthink it usually. We cannot use you

Gers fans ? Why Gers fans ? If the minions are carrying the agenda then its the carriers you strike. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is culpable. If you commit an act of war you must expect a retaliation.