Charles Green "uniforms"

LegendofCoop

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can just tell Timmy will be making complaints about this tomorrow. SFA will ask Green to explain his comments and we'll be docked 10 points or some such penalty!! :D

They can have 20 points! I don't care that was a fucking belter by Charlie, the mans as sharp as a tac..

Charlie Green The Taig Slayer!

I know it's a bit petty what he has done but I believe the club has been crying out for this kind of retort. We have sat back for years and took their sly digs with no reply, it really was a form of bullying, trying to see how much they could get away with. So keep them coming Charlie and as I stated earlier, round ye Timothy (tu)

Still can't believe what I heard :lol: Charlie you Legend!!! :uk:

Fisrt time I've logged on today guys....and notice my OP getting some serious rep. While gladly welcomed, could you rep d_nic83 (post#2) instead, as this is a merged thread, and he posted his thread virtually the same time as me. Cheers (tu)

When asked about the attendance for the East Fife game, CG said live on air: "I'd just like to thank the Rangers fans for having the good sense to go out and buy the School Uniforms early!!!"

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

This man's playing a fucking blinder!!! :uk: :uk: :uk:

Edit: For those not in the know!

Still can't believe what I heard :lol: Charlie you Legend!!! :uk:

Fisrt time I've logged on today guys....and notice my OP getting some serious rep. While gladly welcomed, could you rep d_nic83 (post#2) instead, as this is a merged thread, and he posted his thread virtually the same time as me. Cheers (tu)

Glory Hunter

:D:P:)

Just me that cringes everytime this man opens his mouth then. Absolute embarrassment to our club. Id prefer he delivered on his promises, rather than troll internet forums for snippets to please the masses.

His 20/30 million investment due in July has turned to dust, but nevermind, hes good at clapping against the SFA and making pish jokes about mongo taigs on phone-ins.

All this pish hes talking about bigots and school uniforms is designed for one thing and one thing only. Its nothing to do with fighting for our cause, its all about getting us to part with more dough for his magnificent share issue. Fair play to him, his plan seems to be working a treat.

I despair at the gullibility of football supporters.

Just me that cringes everytime this man opens his mouth then. Absolute embarrassment to our club. Id prefer he delivered on his promises, rather than troll internet forums for snippets to please the masses.

His 20/30 million investment due in July has turned to dust, but nevermind, hes good at clapping against the SFA and making pish jokes about mongo taigs on phone-ins.

All this pish hes talking about bigots and school uniforms is designed for one thing and one thing only. Its nothing to do with fighting for our cause, its all about getting us to part with more dough for his magnificent share issue. Fair play to him, his plan seems to be working a treat.

Are you Bomber Brown ? :craphead:

some of his quotes are funny

some are defending us,

its a breath of fresh air for me.

you sir are a rocket.

is a share issue not a good idea like?

No one else put their hand deep enough into their pockets, all the promises from the blue knights etc, where are they now ? you should dry your eyes or go fuck off and support the other Glasgow team that your constant moaning merits - sick listening to doomsayers like you and that fat cunt Dingwall. Your ilk have set this club back with the "we need Rangers Men" and starve the club ... fucking Idiots the lot of you. Get the fuck back to Follow Follow and leave this forum for the fans that want to support our team and the current owner.

Charles Green Will make money out of Rangers, but only when he leads the club forward, that is good news for us all, apart from you, your worse than the taigs.

No one else put their hand deep enough into their pockets, all the promises from the blue knights etc, where are they now ? you should dry your eyes or go fuck off and support the other Glasgow team that your constant moaning merits - sick listening to doomsayers like you and that fat cunt Dingwall. Your ilk have set this club back with the "we need Rangers Men" and starve the club ... fucking Idiots the lot of you. Get the fuck back to Follow Follow and leave this forum for the fans that want to support our team and the current owner.

Charles Green Will make money out of Rangers, but only when he leads the club forward, that is good news for us all, apart from you, your worse than the taigs.

Well said mate have a rep

We will get a better understanding of Greens motives when the share issue is announced, will it be sold to us as a chance to buy a part of the football club or as a chance to buy part of the Charles Green consortium holding company that runs the club.

I support Charles Green, I like him and don't mind his pandering at all, he is right to do it and should continue to do it. To try and get us to part with money on the promise of owning part of the club is more serious.

I appreciate that some wont see that it matters what we buy shares in, as long as the club benefits then I suppose it wont matter, its just the principal of telling it like it is, after everything we have been through we deserve it.

(It still bothers me that the shareholders who were ordinary fans walked out of the stadium that day totally devastated because they thought the club was dying, it was difficult to watch).

We will get a better understanding of Greens motives when the share issue is announced, will it be sold to us as a chance to buy a part of the football club or as a chance to buy part of the Charles Green consortium holding company that runs the club.

I support Charles Green, I like him and don't mind his pandering at all, he is right to do it and should continue to do it. To try and get us to part with money on the promise of owning part of the club is more serious.

I appreciate that some wont see that it matters what we buy shares in, as long as the club benefits then I suppose it wont matter, its just the principal of telling it like it is, after everything we have been through we deserve it.

(It still bothers me that the shareholders who were ordinary fans walked out of the stadium that day totally devastated because they thought the club was dying, it was difficult to watch).

It will be the company that holds the team. The football club is no a company in it's own right. It's an asset that is owned by a company.