Charles Green "uniforms"

LegendofCoop

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one else put their hand deep enough into their pockets, all the promises from the blue knights etc, where are they now ? you should dry your eyes or go fuck off and support the other Glasgow team that your constant moaning merits - sick listening to doomsayers like you and that fat cunt Dingwall. Your ilk have set this club back with the "we need Rangers Men" and starve the club ... fucking Idiots the lot of you. Get the fuck back to Follow Follow and leave this forum for the fans that want to support our team and the current owner.

Charles Green Will make money out of Rangers, but only when he leads the club forward, that is good news for us all, apart from you, your worse than the taigs.

Great post, deserves a round of applause.

applause.gif

Why would a squad of people pay 17.5 million for a 3rd div club? How do they intend to get it back? I think your figures are way off for whats its worth, but id like someone to explain how they will get a return on their investment?

What you said about Park/McColl/Smith makes me wonder why im even replying to you.

What the fuck is this.

I met Charlie green outside the ticket office on tues afternoon, told him how grateful I was and that he is winning the fans over at a rapid rate, got to say the man is impressing me more and more each day/statement.And his latest one is just simply awesome but also tells me he has been listening to us on here,phone ins ,etc etc this can only be good for rangers in the long term, whilst stopping short of all out adoration of the man he is starting to bang all the right drums, and if my last boss was anything to go by you DON'T mess with a Yorkshire man and his money !!!!!!!!

WATP NO SURRENDER