Old firm difference

bluechip

You have to take your hat off to the Mhanky Mob. Hugh Keevins, says something that Liewell doesn't like and he's banned from the piggery.

What do Rangers do to media reps that have been sticking the boot in to our club for over a year? They continue to let these lowlife tossers into our ground? Even last night the Odious Creep (discredited journalist) reported there was widespread singing of the Billy Boys right round the stadium, in actual fact there was only a handful singing it and the song petered out. These arseholes should not be allowed into our ground, end of.

p.s. I like the Billy Boys, with a slight modification, we could still sing this rousing song. :uk::uk::uk::21::21::21:

I certainly didn't hear TBB at any point.

Its very, very sad to see how low these cunts will go to lie about shit and try to darken our Club's name more and more each day.

It's getting to the stage where we email CG etc and demand these fucking cunts be banned forever from Ibrox, Auchenhowie and all things Rangers.

Get them to fuck.

You have to take your hat off to the Mhanky Mob. Hugh Keevins, says something that Liewell doesn't like and he's banned from the piggery.

What do Rangers do to media reps that have been sticking the boot in to our club for over a year? They continue to let these lowlife tossers into our ground? Even last night the Odious Creep (discredited journalist) reported there was widespread singing of the Billy Boys right round the stadium, in actual fact there was only a handful singing it and the song petered out. These arseholes should not be allowed into our ground, end of.

p.s. I like the Billy Boys, with a slight modification, we could still sing this rousing song. :uk::uk::uk::21::21::21:

Yes got agree their pr is light years in front of ours but I'm not swallyin the nuremburg shug wan, yes he's banned but my bet is this is just for show, shug is part of the web doin us down and him not being at bheggar press cons don't amount to a hill of beans, his associates at rhebel central will be there anyways guidi/traynor etc. PS - Yes we should still be singing TBB, we should never have stopped, if we had better and stronger pr at the time we still would be ! :sherlock:(tu)

You have to understand the life this chunt speirs has had......................his dad used to fuck his female flock , whilst as many understand young chunt face sat in the corner and his fine upstanding father used to belt out the Billy Biys and he allegedly did the doggy on some poor female seeking help from her pastor.

So based on the alleged sexual pleasures his pastor father shared with female members of his flock and singing the Billy Boys as he did the dastardly deed.........this explains this chunt hearing the Billy Boys and going apeshit.

Also many better placed than I am to comment, believe this has allegedly had an everlasting effect on his sexuality..................hence his friendship with certain journos...............................get the Dufflecoat on

I'm going to stick my neck out here, but there was a very, very brief rendition of TBB that petered out quickly. I was in the Copland front and I thought it came from a few boys at the back of the Club Deck. I still think it was needless for Speirs to mention it, no other team has every utterance scrutinised.

maybe we should all e.mail the club asking for this clown to be banned, he despises everything the club stands for, why he should be allowed into the stadium to make up lies when he can do it from his armchair i'll never understand.

i'm sure if enough of us do they'll take notice at Ibrox.

I'm going to stick my neck out here, but there was a very, very brief rendition of TBB that petered out quickly. I was in the Copland front and I thought it came from a few boys at the back of the Club Deck. I still think it was needless for Speirs to mention it, no other team has every utterance scrutinised.

i was in the Club Deck and never heard it.

Never heard it in the Broomloan Rear. Wish I did hear it - get's the blood pumping like no other song :lol:

Fed up of smarmy wankstain journo's picking up total non-stories. I've yet to see a club be monitored as heavily as ours for some bad worded songs. Who cares!!! I've yet to be offended at anything anyones ever sung... Apart from Peter Andre. :lol:

I don't understand how anyone can truly be ''offended'' at a song. Baffling

Be warned, take nothing off to those clatty mhanky lying underhanded papist bheasts, that's why we lose out in the media battle. No quarter given. Ever.

Yea you right P. of O., I shouldn't credit them for anything. I would like us to ostracise any anti Rangers media person until they admit in print that they were biased against the greatest club team ever. :uk::uk:

I certainly didn't hear TBB at any point.

Its very, very sad to see how low these cunts will go to lie about shit and try to darken our Club's name more and more each day.

It's getting to the stage where we email CG etc and demand these fucking cunts be banned forever from Ibrox, Auchenhowie and all things Rangers.

Get them to fuck.

It was defo sung, wasn't sure where it was coming from. It was either up the back of the main stand middle or in the enclosure. It didnt last long and it wasnt many that were singing it.