Heres a difficult question

Does anyone know how many supporters have traveled through the turnstiles through the whole of Rangers full existance?

Even roughly? Sourses would be welcome, if you could provide them. I will be happy with even GOOD estimates.

Also, what is our over all record against celtic? Games played, won, drawn and lost.

Thatnks amollion if you can provide that.

Does anyone know how many supporters have traveled through the turnstiles through the whole of Rangers full existance?

Even roughly? Sourses would be welcome, if you could provide them. I will be happy with even GOOD estimates.

Also, what is our over all record against celtic? Games played, won, drawn and lost.

Head-to-head record

Competition Played Rangers Celtic Draw

Scottish League 304 119 100 85

Scottish Cup 48 16 23 9

League Cup 47 24 21 2

Totals 399 159 144 96

Head-to-head record

Competition Played Rangers Celtic Draw

Scottish League 304 119 100 85

Scottish Cup 48 16 23 9

League Cup 47 24 21 2

Totals 399 159 144 96

More people watched Rangers since 1947 in the League Cup than since 18-whatever in the Scottish Cup?

Pish.

My figure was the correct one.

:pipe:

Is that including Rangers Sports Days, Internationals and the likes of the Empire Exhibition ? :sherlock: