The Tangled Web Of SFA/SPL Corruption

Guardian

SPL_CelticFlowchart.jpg

The reality is above which we all knew the SFA/SPL are being run by Fenian Scum we have to stand up to these cunts. Funny how it has gone quiet on Rhegan and Doncaster Fiasco on Rangers sweep sweep we have to voice these cunts out of there positions as fans groups and put pressure on them.

The links between the tims and the two football organisations SFA & SPL blow the neutrality claims out of the water. There are far too many conflicts of interest for any fair-minded person not to be concerned. This is the type of information laid out in more detailed and different format that we should all be forwarding to the media. That clown Thomson at Channel 4 springs to mind, let him do a documentary on this.

Well done guardian for putting this together.

This really does show how corrupt Scottish Football is.

I'm not fully computer literal, but it would be an idea of somehow sending this to EUFA/FIFA or to anyone who can expose this.

I didn't put this together, merely posted it I'm afraid.

Wish I could take the credit.

None of it is news but it does illustrate what we are up against and it would be hard for a neutral observer to refute the accusations of bias.

The worrying thing for me is that is took the beggars many years to impose there influence at park gardens .I doubt there going to give it up anytime soon and even if a couple are removed there are others there to keep up there work almost like the Glasgow city council

It would be interesting to see something similar for Rangers. For instance we have Campbell Ogilvie, President of the SFA and a useless chunt, but still there has to be other links?

Don't think you'll get much further than that.

Quite why you would want to direct the thread in that direction beats me.

Don't think you'll get much further than that.

Quite why you would want to direct the thread in that direction beats me.

Because without balance we are in danger of becoming a bunch of paranoid vicTIMs. In the words of Struth "Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity"

The Man knew back then what the tarriers mindset was like.

It would be interesting to see something similar for Rangers. For instance we have Campbell Ogilvie, President of the SFA and a useless chunt, but still there has to be other links?

Ogilvie left us 7 years ago and after that he was at Hearts.

Why are you trying to turn this may i ask ?